The 'Eclipse' Film Thread

Weave

Oh and has everybdy seen/heard about the holy twi-o backlash? How Taylor & Kristen couldn't be bothered to come to the UK although they managed to do other European countries just fine, and how Rob is "filming"? Fans at last night's premiere were apparently disgusted that a British actor couldn't manage to get to a British premiere! Team Edward & RP posters were being ripped up or changed to say Team Emmett or Team Riley, not happy people in Leicester Square last night at all :blush::roll:

I heard about that, I don't really blame them (not defending his royal vampness) but he is working on 'Water for Elephants', I don't know what is happening with TL and KS (sorry I said that like I was a member of their staff :eek2:)

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to see it last night and it definately gets two massive thumbs up from me :blush:

My b/f went with me and part way through,

when Bella gets smoochy with Jake, he said "why is Bella such a b****?" he really hates her!! :roll:

Can I also say that Jasper looked really hot

in his uniform in the flasback scene. Phwoar!

I went to see it last night and it definately gets two massive thumbs up from me :blush:

My b/f went with me and part way through,

when Bella gets smoochy with Jake, he said "why is Bella such a b****?" he really hates her!! :roll:

Can I also say that Jasper looked really hot

in his uniform in the flasback scene. Phwoar!

Good times Kimmy! :eek2:

I have so much to say but I just know I'll slip and spoil something! How about setting up a temporary Twilight Saga films spoiler zone social group where we can dissect to our hearts content??? That way, no-one gets "spoilered" until they've seen the film, what do you think?

All I'll say for now is OMG and, apart from his hair, my boy Jackson was fabulous :blush:

I'll go set one up :blush:

Done, look for Twilight films spoiler zone!!!

Have sent invites out to help find it!

Edited by Fi

Good idea for a spoiler social group! How do we set it up?

Kimmy, I agree with you about

Jasper in uniform,

WOW! :blush:

I could have watched a whole film just about that!

I got to the cinema really early as I thought that it would be busy, but it was pretty much empty! We had a whole row to ourselves.

Nope, he really hated it and he kept asking me questions all the way through.... it appears that he has totally forgotten anything that happened in the previous films :blush: Bless him though, he only came to keep me company.

We got there like an hour early and didn't need to queue or anything. Weird.

Oh no! :blush: That's nice he went along to keep you company, though. Hopefully you can see it again without interruping questions, huh?

We got there a little over an hour early and luckily got decent seats because the place was jam packed! There were huge lines to the concessions and bathrooms though, of course. But what's a movie without popcorn?!

Oh no! :roll: That's nice he went along to keep you company, though. Hopefully you can see it again without interruping questions, huh?

We got there a little over an hour early and luckily got decent seats because the place was jam packed! There were huge lines to the concessions and bathrooms though, of course. But what's a movie without popcorn?!

I just took a large bag with me filled with popcorn and chocolate that I got from the supermarket ....!:blush:

I'm off now to download the soundtrack. I wanted to see the film before I listened to the soundtrack, as I was worried I'd end up listening out for songs in the film rather than concentrating on the whole film experience, but I loved the songs so now need to have a good week of hearing them before my next cinema trip!

UK folks, don't forget that there are a couple of Twilight cast members on Alan Carr: Chatty Man tonight at 10pm (or 11pm on Ch 4 +1) - don't know who it is but it's probably some of the cast who could actually be bothered to come to the UK premiere on Thursday :D

Oooh, it's Kellan, Xavier, Nikki and Ashley! Don't think they're quite sure what to make of Alan Carr, they all look a bit nervous :D

Edited by Fi