The 'Eclipse' Film Thread

Weave

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love a team Edward t shirt but I feel at the age of 35 that I am too old, also not a good look when you are pushing a buggy around:lol:

I'm 36! :D:)

I would love a team Edward t shirt but I feel at the age of 35 that I am too old, also not a good look when you are pushing a buggy around:lol:

I'm 36! :) :)

I'm not even going to mention how old I am if you're worried about being 35 :D

Halfway through Eclipse and it's definitely still my favorite book of the 4 :D Spoke to Darcy earlier and she picked our tickets up this afternoon! Hurrah!!!

Team Jacob all the way!

Well, we can't all appreciate the finer things in life - I suppose even sulky wolf boys need a few fans :D:)

Eclipse may not even be out in cinemas yet but there's already talk of the dvd & what extras there will (or won't) be.

http://www.examiner.com/x-4908-Twilight-Examiner~y2010m6d29-David-Slade-says-he-wont-do-director-commentary-on-The-Twilight-Saga-Eclipse-DVD

There'll be no directors commentary from David Slade :) This is one commentary I thought would be amazing - huge David Slade fan, everyone should watch 30 Days Of Night! Let's just hope that we get our boy (and Jackson) talking about cheeseburgers to make up for it :D

And my Eclipse movie companion just arrived - I've been really good and just sneaked a look at the first couple of pages, the pics look amazing! I've now hidden it on top of the wardrobe so I'm not tempted :):D

And my Eclipse movie companion just arrived - I've been really good and just sneaked a look at the first couple of pages, the pics look amazing! I've now hidden it on top of the wardrobe so I'm not tempted :):D

What good will power. I would HAVE to look :) I really can't wait to see Eclipse. It's easily my favourite of the four books :D

There'll be no directors commentary from David Slade :confused: This is one commentary I thought would be amazing - huge David Slade fan, everyone should watch 30 Days Of Night! Let's just hope that we get our boy (and Jackson) talking about cheeseburgers to make up for it :D

I would have loved to have heard his commentary too, '30 Days of Night' is one of my favourite films. Is it just me or is David Slade not as involved in the press junkets are Chris Weitz was? :D

He does seem like the type to fly below the radar, Weave.

Well guys, I'm a little over 5 hours away from the event I've been waiting for since 20 Nov 2009! :D If I'm still coherent when I get home about 3am, I'll post as little of a reaction as I can muster without giving anything away!

Well guys, I'm a little over 5 hours away from the event I've been waiting for since 20 Nov 2009! :D If I'm still coherent when I get home about 3am, I'll post as little of a reaction as I can muster without giving anything away!

Woo hoo!!! Just a general thumbs up will do, oh and whether we'll have a fit over that tent scene or not :D Have a fabulous time, oooh, I'm excited and I'm not going til Saturday :confused:

I would have loved to have heard his commentary too, '30 Days of Night' is one of my favourite films. Is it just me or is David Slade not as involved in the press junkets are Chris Weitz was? :confused:

I'm trying to remember if there's commentary on 30 Days Of Night or not, will have to watch it again tomorrow to check! He definitely seems to be less involved in promo stuff than Chris Weitz was, this is good though - means he's not allowing Summit to push him around too much :D

Abby, hope you get to see it a.s.a.p. :D

This is the track listing for the score - guess we know when to expect manipulation boy to be in action *cough* track 15 *cough*

1. Riley 2. Compromise/Bella's Theme 3. Bella's Truck/Florida 4. Victoria 5. Imprinting 6. The Cullens Plan 7. First Kiss 8. Rosalie 9. Decisions, Decisions... 10. They're Coming Here 11. Jacob Black 12. Jasper 13. Wolf Scent 14. Mountain Peak 15. The Kiss 16. The Battle/Victoria vs. Edward 17. Jane 18. As Easy As Breathing 19. Wedding Plans

Are any theatres in SF having a midnight showing, Abby? You could squeeze in a viewing tonight! :confused:

Hopefully I'll be giving a huge thumbs up, Fi! I might still be in a state, but I'm ready for anything at this point! :D

Thanks for posting the score. Did you say you bought it? If so, how's Howard Shore done?

I've bought the score but I don't have it yet, Amazon dispatched it today so you'll find out before me :confused: It's Howard Shore though, I doubt it can go drastically wrong - I hope not anyway!!!

I've got a hospital appointment first thing in the morning but I'll log on quickly to check for the thumbs up :D

Are any theatres in SF having a midnight showing, Abby? You could squeeze in a viewing tonight! :confused:

Hopefully I'll be giving a huge thumbs up, Fi! I might still be in a state, but I'm ready for anything at this point! :D

Thanks for posting the score. Did you say you bought it? If so, how's Howard Shore done?

Oh there definitely are, I'm sure, but they will be packed. I'll just wait patiently. :D Hope you enjoy it! You'll have to pop on and let me know what you think!

I'm trying to remember if there's commentary on 30 Days Of Night or not, will have to watch it again tomorrow to check!

Let me know, thanks hen :confused:

He definitely seems to be less involved in promo stuff than Chris Weitz was, this is good though - means he's not allowing Summit to push him around too much :D

I would say hen, he is definitely not letting anyone push him around :D

Abby, hope you get to see it a.s.a.p. :lol:

I hope you get to see it soon too Abby, you deserve some Edward time :doh:

I went, I saw, I'm home!! :D I'll just say OMGOMGOMG times about a billion, and give two very giant thumbs up!!!!!!!!!!

Not to give anything away, but it followed the book very closely, ifyouknowwhatImeanandIthinkyoudo :D. No worries, ladies, I promise! I might've been in a daze for the past 2 hours or so however :confused:.

Now go see it so we can talk about it! Okay I'm going to bed now...

Edited by peacefield
I've been up for almost 24 hrs, I'm tired!

I went, I saw, I'm home!! :D I'll just say OMGOMGOMG times about a billion, and give two very giant thumbs up!!!!!!!!!!

Not to give anything away, but it followed the book very closely, ifyouknowwhatImeanandIthinkyoudo :lol:. No worries, ladies, I promise! I might've been in a daze for the past 2 hours or so however :confused:.

3.gifMarcia!, best post ever!!!! I am so happy you enjoyed it!!!! roll on Friday (for me), I am wearing my best jeans (I know that's not relevant) :D

Not to give anything away, but it followed the book very closely, ifyouknowwhatImeanandIthinkyoudo :lol:. No worries, ladies, I promise! I might've been in a daze for the past 2 hours or so however :confused:.

Hope you got some sleep Marcia!!! Iknowexactlywhatyoumean - happy, happy, happy! So I guess that means I should leave "In a sparkly daze" under my username then :D

74 hours till I see Eclipse *sigh*

Paula, I'm off to the hospital now but I'm going to watch 30 Days when I get home and will let you know about the commentary :doh:

Hope you got some sleep Marcia!!! Iknowexactlywhatyoumean - happy, happy, happy! So I guess that means I should leave "In a sparkly daze" under my username then :D

74 hours till I see Eclipse *sigh*

Paula, I'm off to the hospital now but I'm going to watch 30 Days when I get home and will let you know about the commentary :D

Good luck Fi 5.gif, I think you should leave 'In a sparkly daze' because I think you are going to be!!! I am keeping my 'cullenized to the max!', good times about the commentary, its such a fab movie! thanks hen :confused:

Oh and I am very happy about 'Iknowexactlywhatyoumean' :lol:

Good luck, Fi! :D

Can't wait for you guys to see it soon, and I'm sure you will be awesome in your best jeans, Paula! :lol: Oh, I wanted to mention that people cheered 3 times last night - once the theatre went dark, a very important part in the middle :D and at the end. The place was packed to the gills so man, it was loud!

*Sigh* I loved it :confused:.