The 'Eclipse' Film Thread

Weave

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay Abby!!! I'll send you a link to the spoiler group so you can come tell us about it afterwards :roll: Only another 70 hours til I get to see it again :lol:

I can't go, we only got previews on Saturday & Sunday here in the UK - it doesn't officially open until Friday otherwise I would definitely have been again :lol:

I am!!! It sounds awful but there are bits I can't remember clearly, probably because I think everyone was so hyped up to see it. Basically though, I just really want to see it again :lol:

I am!!! It sounds awful but there are bits I can't remember clearly, probably because I think everyone was so hyped up to see it. Basically though, I just really want to see it again :lol:

I'm exactly the same. I'm just reading the book again now, and I can remember certain things from the film, but now I've big holes in my memory as to where the film differs. Roll on the weekend!

David Slade Thanks Twilight Fans! ~

"When you put your heart and soul into something as intense as the duration of a film production, you become completely lost in it. You

focus on doing your very best to get it right each day and you work on

this for so long that you assume an ownership of it.

When shooting The Twilight Saga: Eclipse, I always felt an awareness of

how many people this film would reach and as a result, knew that this

film did not just belong to myself, the producers and the studio, but

more so, to all of you, the fans of The Twilight Saga.

At the end of the day, after all the hard work is done, all that's left

is the film itself, and your overwhelmingly positive and supportive

responses have made me feel like we must have done something right. As a

filmmaker, this is a rare and strange feeling of connection with an

audience of which I will never forget and I thank you all for it."

DAVID SLADE

JULY 2010

Source ~ The Twilight Saga: Eclipse facebook page

David Slade is clearly the man! Thanks for posting that, Paula :hide:.

The soundtrack is excellent, Joe, I agree. Do you have any fave tracks yet?

Woo for going to see the movie tonight, Abby! I hope you like it as much as the rest of us did :lol:. I'm not going to see it again until the 16th, so hopefully I'll be able to survive! :roll:

Woo for going to see the movie tonight, Abby! I hope you like it as much as the rest of us did :lol:. I'm not going to see it again until the 16th, so hopefully I'll be able to survive! :roll:

Saw it! Loved it! Eep!

Loyalty has officially changed to Team Seth- he was just adorable!

Only thing I was curious about- I thought someone had mentioned that there was a hidden scene after the credits. We waited and there wasn't. Does anyone know anything about this?

Saw it! Loved it! Eep!

Loyalty has officially changed to Team Seth- he was just adorable!

Only thing I was curious about- I thought someone had mentioned that there was a hidden scene after the credits. We waited and there wasn't. Does anyone know anything about this?

I am happy to hear you loved it Abby! :lol:

Seth was adorable, I was excited to finally see him because he is my favourite character in the book, he deserved more scenes! :roll: I didn't hear anything about a scene at the end of the credits but the lovely Chesil has answered your question :hide: (Thanks Chesil 7.gif)

Glad you loved it, Abby! :roll:

I hadn't heard about a hidden scene either. Speaking of Easter Eggs, has anyone discovered any on the first 2 DVDs?

I haven't hen but it would help if I actually looked :lol:

Saw an interview with Bryce Dallas Howard who is thrilled to be Victoria! She does look good in the clips!

However, I find it strange that they changed Victoria in this movie as I am pretty sure she dies in this book anyhow. Did anyone hear why they were not bringing back actress who starred in first two movies?

I hadn't heard about a hidden scene either. Speaking of Easter Eggs, has anyone discovered any on the first 2 DVDs?

I haven't hen but it would help if I actually looked :)

I sat and watched both films again - I know, the hardship of having to do so :( - from start to finish, all the extras, music videos etc. and found nothing that wasn't already listed :(

Saw an interview with Bryce Dallas Howard who is thrilled to be Victoria! She does look good in the clips!

However, I find it strange that they changed Victoria in this movie as I am pretty sure she dies in this book anyhow. Did anyone hear why they were not bringing back actress who starred in first two movies?

Hi Nicola, how are you? Rachelle Lefevre (the original Victoria) did not return for 'Eclipse' because of scheduling conflicts, so Bryce Dallas Howard was brought in :)

I sat and watched both films again - I know, the hardship of having to do so :) - from start to finish, all the extras, music videos etc. and found nothing that wasn't already listed :(

Thanks for looking for us hen :(

Off to see Eclipse again a couple of hours with my mum, not sure if I should go with her though as she informed me today over the phone she is now Team Jacob :):D :motz:Not sure if anyone's seen it but she read the review in the Daily Telegraph (pg. 23) this morning which called Edward a "vampiric himbo" and pointed out that Edward & Jacob were much better suited as a couple!!!!!