The 'Eclipse' Film Thread

Weave

I've just found out that my local cinema is doing a double bill of Twilight and New Moon from 5pm on Friday, followed by the Eclipse first showing at 12:01am Saturday morning! I'm seriously tempted, but I'd have to go on my own, and I'll have been up since 5:40am and worked until 12pm, then have to fight through holiday motorway traffic to get back to the cinema for 5pm, so I'm not sure if I could face it.

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:confused: I know you could do it, Chesil! I was up at 5am, worked 10 hours and then waded through too many tweens to my liking to see it! Although, I'm not sure I could sit through 3 movies after a day like that come to think of it... :D

I've just found out that my local cinema is doing a double bill of Twilight and New Moon from 5pm on Friday, followed by the Eclipse first showing at 12:01am Saturday morning! I'm seriously tempted, but I'd have to go on my own, and I'll have been up since 5:40am and worked until 12pm, then have to fight through holiday motorway traffic to get back to the cinema for 5pm, so I'm not sure if I could face it.

Oh go on, you know you want to!!! I would love to see all 3 films together in the cinema like that :confused: Not sure I could do it once they get to BD part 2 and show the first 4 the night before though :D

You can do it Chesil! :D

Seems like David Slade is just averse to doing dvd commentaries, the 30 Days Of Night commentary is Melissa George, Josh Hartnett and producer Rob Tapert. I'm just off to watch the second disc which has 8 mini documentaries about the making of 30 Days to see how much David Slade pops up - or not :D

Seems like David Slade is just averse to doing dvd commentaries, the 30 Days Of Night commentary is Melissa George, Josh Hartnett and producer Rob Tapert. I'm just off to watch the second disc which has 8 mini documentaries about the making of 30 Days to see how much David Slade pops up - or not :confused:

Aah that is a pity :D maybe he just wants to make the movie and goes... :D Happy viewing hen :lol:

Is it the best one so far Peace? I'm going on Sat night, with my b/f who will more than likely hate it, but at least he is coming with me!

Hmmm, that's a tough one, Kimmy! I'm walking into the yes column on it though ;). I mean, I love what Chris did with the second one, but this story just has a bit of everything and I really loved it. I'm excited to hear what you guys think! And I'm sure your b/f will probably have fun with at least the big fight scenes :D.

Anyone else in the UK pre-order Remember Me??? When I ordered it back in April the release date was July 27, then I got an email saying it would be out July 13 and this morning I got an email saying it's delayed until July 28 :D

I watched all the mini-docs on 30 Days, David Slade is an amazing director! He featured quite a bit but seems to be slightly camera shy and oh my, the man is short!!! It's a shame he appears to not like to do commentaries because he seems to have a wicked sense of humour, hopefully there will be a "Making Of..." on the Eclipse dvd so he at least talks about the process somewhere ;)

Sorry everyone but...

Whoo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ~Its Eclipse Day!!!!!

I am very happy :D

Sorry everyone but...

Whoo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ~Its Eclipse Day!!!!!

I am very happy :roll:

Woowoo Happy Eclipse Day, UK people!!! :lol:

It's not Eclipse Day today yet over-eager types :eek2: Not until 12.01am!!!!! I'm safely ensconced up in Yorkshire and I'm about to watch Twilight & New Moon with Darcy and a couple of other friends followed by some Jackson action in Dread :) Off to see Eclipse at 1pm and then getting the train home late afternoon, should be back about 9.30pm so will give my thumbs-up/down then!

Oh and has everybdy seen/heard about the holy twi-o backlash? How Taylor & Kristen couldn't be bothered to come to the UK although they managed to do other European countries just fine, and how Rob is "filming"? Fans at last night's premiere were apparently disgusted that a British actor couldn't manage to get to a British premiere! Team Edward & RP posters were being ripped up or changed to say Team Emmett or Team Riley, not happy people in Leicester Square last night at all :blush::lol:

Is it midnight there yet??! :roll: I'm patiently waiting to see any signs of thumbs up or down (duh, like there'd be thumbs down!). Sounds like a fun day for you tomorrow, Fi!

I heard about none of the Twi-fecta showing up at the London premiere, which is lame! I think NYC even got KStew and Taycob, so I'm surprised RP didn't go home for the premiere. Water for Elephants or not, you'd think his people could've arranged for one day away :blush:.

Hope you have fun tomorrow, Joe! Kimmy, are you going this weekend I hope? I'm thinking of going again on Sunday, but haven't decided yet. Which probably means I will :eek2:.

I don't want to give too much away until more of us see it but I will say this ~

ECLIPSE IS AWESOME!! (I am shouting far and wide all the way from Scotland) :blush:

:roll:

Aww sorry, Nici! :blush: Believe me, it'll be worth the wait, and I'll try to keep the spoilers to a minimum I promise!

You've seen it by now, Fi, and we're waiting for your thumbs up! :roll:

I saw this today and oh my goodness, it is soooo good, want to watch it again. I found it very true to the book, more so than the other two and well Edwaed is gorgeous, loved it

I saw this today and oh my goodness, it is soooo good, want to watch it again. I found it very true to the book, more so than the other two and well Edwaed is gorgeous, loved it

Good times Joe :blush:

Well I still have 'Eclipse' brain and driving poor peacefield mad with my endless observations from the movie :blush: (all good ones) :roll:

Well I still have 'Eclipse' brain and driving poor peacefield mad with my endless observations from the movie :eek2: (all good ones) :lol:

No you're not! :blush: We can't give too many spoilers away here in the thread so we have to discuss it elsewhere otherwise we'll probably burst! :roll:

Plus, there are a LOT of observations to make. I'm sure we'll have many more too after multiple viewings :lol:.