The 'Eclipse' Film Thread

Weave

Glad you're back, Fi!

Oh and pssttt 5 more days for me :D.

Yeah, yeah, yeah :irked::roll:

I see it on July 3 at 1.20pm so I guess it's more like 8 days really. We were going to a midnight showing at 0.01am on the 3rd but Vue had a glitch in the booking software and sold every seat twice :motz:Still, at least it means my friend can get her MIL to babysit rather than owing her partner big time!

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How awesome is this! ~

I have to share this lovely gift that Nikki send me today, its SO cool, its the Eclipse poster with cells from the trailer surrounding it and also cells with Jane on it, and the signature of Robert Pattinson (Edward), Kristen Stewart (Bella), Taylor Lautner (Jacob), Ashley Greene (Alice), and a gold plate that says Eclipse with the Volturi and Cullen crest on each side, its also the 35th of 500 made! it will definitely be treasured, my OH bought a frame for it this evening ~

I am sorry they are not the best photos, the picture is awesome! ~

Eclipsepicture.jpg

Eclipsepicturesignatures.jpg

:D

What a fantastic gift Paula!!! And a great friend to have sent you that :D

I can't wait to see Eclipse but I've no idea when I'll get around to it. I didn't see New Moon until the DVD came out so it's not looking good :irked:

What a fantastic gift Paula!!! And a great friend to have sent you that :D

I can't wait to see Eclipse but I've no idea when I'll get around to it. I didn't see New Moon until the DVD came out so it's not looking good :irked:

Thanks Stephanie, it was such a lovely surprise, I hope you get to see it because we all need to discuss it :roll:

Paula, that gift is just wow! What an amazing friend, you're a lucky girl :roll:

Stephanie, that pic is very cute! I have an awesome RP pic but I can't get it small enough to fit either as an avatar or on my profile so Jackson is doing premiere duty!

Hope everyone gets to see Eclipse at some point, hopefully sooner than the dvd comes out. Having said that, I never saw Twilight at the cinema and had to wait for the dvd. For Eclipse I'm definitely getting to see it at least twice, on the 3rd with my friend Dee and again on the 9th with my mum. Yes, I have converted my mum into a Twilight fan - she's rather fond of Mr Facinelli :D:irked:

Paula, that gift is just wow! What an amazing friend, you're a lucky girl :roll:

Stephanie, that pic is very cute! I have an awesome RP pic but I can't get it small enough to fit either as an avatar or on my profile so Jackson is doing premiere duty!

Hope everyone gets to see Eclipse at some point, hopefully sooner than the dvd comes out. Having said that, I never saw Twilight at the cinema and had to wait for the dvd. For Eclipse I'm definitely getting to see it at least twice, on the 3rd with my friend Dee and again on the 9th with my mum. Yes, I have converted my mum into a Twilight fan - she's rather fond of Mr Facinelli :D:irked:

Thanks Fi and have a great time :lol:

Well, I've managed to watch black carpet overage up to now (2.43am) but I'm way too tired to stay up any longer :lol: And why is Jennifer Love Hewitt there? And apparently Justin Bieber too? Can't take any more, going to bed :D:irked: Oh, did get to see David Slade!

OK, not gone to bed yet but just had to say -

Rob????? A burgundy suit? WTH were you thinking when you got dressed? Don't think you'll be setting any trends with that one! Think Kevin Bacon in prom scene from Footloose, that's how bad the suit is :roll:

OMG, apparently the horrific maroon suit is Gucci! Please tell me the colour is not making a comeback!

Edited by Fi

Paula, that gift? I want!!!! :irked: How cool and how lucky you are! Seriously, I'm jealous :D.

I just got home so haven't caught any of the carpet stuff. I hate watching live stuff though because it's just so slow on my DSL connection. I'll have to catch clips tomorrow on my fast work computer :roll:.

I was pleasantly surprised when I got home though, you guys, because Taycob and Robward are on the cover of Entertainment Weekly this week! I had no idea. Apparently EW thinks it's the 'best Twilight movie so far.' :lol:

Ok, I still haven't gone to bed :D No sign of Jackson at all, not even a 5 second glimpse like at the NM premiere - am very sad :irked:

Kristen Stewart is wearing an absolutely hideous dress -

http://twitpic.com/1zoxl0/full

- and poor Dakota Fanning appears to be really spotty, not a good look.

Bryce Dallas Howard, some fashion advice - redheads never EVER look good in that shade of yellow!

Me again! Now 3.27am but I would just like to say Billy Burke can be my dad any day, he's so sweet! Hearing rumors that Jackson has in fact made a 2 second appearance somewhere but no pics yet. Anna Kendrick looks amazing, so much better than KStew - KS, RP and SMeyer seriously need to sack the stylist.

3.34am! Finally! My boy Jackson :roll:

http://twitpic.com/1zp2l8

3.49am! Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, he's talking! And playing the harmonica! He looks so good!!! I am definitely going to bed now :lol: Just as well I didn't as they're interviewing Rob *le sigh*

Edited by Fi

Ok, I still haven't gone to bed :D No sign of Jackson at all, not even a 5 second glimpse like at the NM premiere - am very sad :irked:

Kristen Stewart is wearing an absolutely hideous dress -

http://twitpic.com/1zoxl0/full

- and poor Dakota Fanning appears to be really spotty, not a good look.

Bryce Dallas Howard, some fashion advice - redheads never EVER look good in that shade of yellow!

Me again! Now 3.27am but I would just like to say Billy Burke can be my dad any day, he's so sweet! Hearing rumors that Jackson has in fact made a 2 second appearance somewhere but no pics yet. Anna Kendrick looks amazing, so much better than KStew - KS, RP and SMeyer seriously need to sack the stylist.

3.34am! Finally! My boy Jackson :roll:

http://twitpic.com/1zp2l8

3.49am! Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, he's talking! And playing the harmonica! He looks so good!!! I am definitely going to bed now :lol: Just as well I didn't as they're interviewing Rob *le sigh*

That dress is awful! and yay! for Jackson :D

I only saw KS's dress before, I just saw Stephenie Meyer's dress, oh hen, I don't who told you it looked good, she is such a pretty woman, but that dress, oh my... I know I am being mean, I am hardly a fashion icon but that dress! :(

What was Stephenie Meyer thinking about that dress. I must admit, everytime I see her at one of these functions, I never like what she's wearing. :( I quite like Kristen's dress though, and Elizabeth Reaser's. The rest were a bit "meh".

Kristen's dress was hideous! Most people were referring to it as SMeyer's idea of a wedding dress for BD :( There was a lot of comments about Elizabeth Reaser's dress being slightly inappropriate, apparently on one website there's links to pics where you see more of "Esme" than you ever wanted to!

Kristen's dress as a wedding dress?

Yeah I thought Esme's dress was a little bit revealing but it was pretty. Her hair and make-up looked lovely too. I didn't like Nikki Reed's or Ashley Green's. I haven't seen anyone else's yet. I'll have to search around :(

I think Anna Kendrick was the best dressed female cast member, Bryce Dallas Howard went dreadfully wrong with yellow (a big no-no with red hair!) and I think Julia Jones' dress was quite pretty too. Elizabeth Reaser's dress was definitely gorgeous, just not quite right or my taste :lol: Ashley looked like she was wearing a sheet and I didn't realize that Marchesa sold bird dresses until I saw Nikki Reed although she showed some taste by wearing a fab pair of Louboutins!

All the men looked lovely, especially Jackson, PFach and Billy Burke :D Rob went horrifically wrong with a suit matching SMeyer's dress but still looked gorgeous if you ignored him below the neck :D Not going to mention Taycob (or whatever ridiculous nickname he has this week) because quite frankly I can't even remember what he was wearing :(

I think Anna Kendrick was the best dressed female cast member, Bryce Dallas Howard went dreadfully wrong with yellow (a big no-no with red hair!) and I think Julia Jones' dress was quite pretty too. Elizabeth Reaser's dress was definitely gorgeous, just not quite right or my taste :D Ashley looked like she was wearing a sheet and I didn't realize that Marchesa sold bird dresses until I saw Nikki Reed although she showed some taste by wearing a fab pair of Louboutins!

All the men looked lovely, especially Jackson, PFach and Billy Burke :D Rob went horrifically wrong with a suit matching SMeyer's dress but still looked gorgeous if you ignored him below the neck :D Not going to mention Taycob (or whatever ridiculous nickname he has this week) because quite frankly I can't even remember what he was wearing :(

I still can't get over that dress SM was wearing :lol:

It was awful! Who knows what she was thinking when she chose that dress!

Been watching Glastonbury all night and it's been an evening of Eclipse soundtrack artists - Florence & The Machine, Vampire Weekend and Bombay Bicycle Club were all on earlier and the fabulous Black Keys are on just now :(

It was awful! Who knows what she was thinking when she chose that dress!

Been watching Glastonbury all night and it's been an evening of Eclipse soundtrack artists - Florence & The Machine, Vampire Weekend and Bombay Bicycle Club were all on earlier and the fabulous Black Keys are on just now :(

Whoo!!!!! for the Black keys!!!:D

Kristen's dress was hideous! Most people were referring to it as SMeyer's idea of a wedding dress for BD :(

I really hope that is an odd rumour :D do you think Edward saying 'Wow Bella you look like a duck exploded over you, never mind pillow feathers' in BD would work? :lol:

There was a lot of comments about Elizabeth Reaser's dress being slightly inappropriate, apparently on one website there's links to pics where you see more of "Esme" than you ever wanted to!

Only a spirited woman would have the b***s to wear a dress like that! :D

Wooo you girls are mean! :( Just kidding, I was thinking some of the same thoughts about those dresses. I'll admit I'm not normally a fan of SM's dresses either, as I don't think she picks things that are particularly flattering. I did however like Ashley's dress and honestly I can't remember much else, oops! Kristen's was just weird, mainly because I'm not a fan of the whole asymmetrical thing of only having one sleeve, yikes!

I didn't mind RP's suit at all, but I blame SM for copying him, since she should've been wearing something completely different anyway!

Wooo you girls are mean! :( Just kidding, I was thinking some of the same thoughts about those dresses. I'll admit I'm not normally a fan of SM's dresses either, as I don't think she picks things that are particularly flattering. I did however like Ashley's dress and honestly I can't remember much else, oops! Kristen's was just weird, mainly because I'm not a fan of the whole asymmetrical thing of only having one sleeve, yikes!

I didn't mind RP's suit at all, but I blame SM for copying him, since she should've been wearing something completely different anyway!

RP was working that suit! :D I liked Ashley's dress too and her hair looked lovely, you know my feelings on 'The Dress', I am not fan of one sleeve outfits either but well done on KS wearing it, I would keep wanting to fix the sleeve on the arm where there is no sleeve :lol:

RP was working that suit! :D I liked Ashley's dress too and her hair looked lovely, you know my feelings on 'The Dress', I am not fan of one sleeve outfits either but well done on KS wearing it, I would keep wanting to fix the sleeve on the arm where there is no sleeve :lol:

:( I think I'd do the same thing. Looking for a phantom sleeve! Is Kellan doing a movie right now with dark hair? I'm only used to seeing him like that in the Twi movies...