What are you listening to? (part 3)

Maureen

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That sounds like a bundle of laughs.

Musically it's very upbeat .. you get used to Muse's penchant for dark and brooding lyrics and titles if you're a fan (a person of taste that is :lol: )

Great song Peace :D

It's one of my most favorite Muse songs! I can never get enough :D.

Right now Prince is on the radio, 'Little Red Corvette' I think, ugh. Man, I know he's from Minnesota and all so I'm supposed to love him, but he's never done anything for me.

Radioactive Toy - Porcupine Tree

Classic! :D

It's one of my most favorite Muse songs! I can never get enough :D.

One of mine, too :)

Right now I'm listening to Subdivisions by Rush, getting goosebumps in memory of last night's gig :cool:

Tighten Up by The Black Keys :)

Excellent choice, Weave!

As of today, my music-listening mojo has disappeared and I'm not in the mood for anything. I hate it! I swear I think I skipped 698 of the 700 songs on my iPod today. I need something new to jumpstart me...

Right now I've got on Jimi Hendrix doing 'Machine Gun' live, but I'm getting bored with it already. Insane.

Excellent choice, Weave!

As of today, my music-listening mojo has disappeared and I'm not in the mood for anything. I hate it! I swear I think I skipped 698 of the 700 songs on my iPod today. I need something new to jumpstart me...

Right now I've got on Jimi Hendrix doing 'Machine Gun' live, but I'm getting bored with it already. Insane.

I have days like that too peace, I usually listen to one of my favourite albums :)

I am listening to 'Too Afraid to Love you' by (you guessed it) The Black Keys :giggle:

I'm listening to a BBC dramatisation of The Devil's Ransom by Ellis Peters (a Brother Cadfael story) on my mp3. It's a great story.

ohhhhhh takes me back

I am listening to two men repairing the photocopier outside in the corridor grrrrrrrr

Is that the remix? :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...