What are you listening to? (part 3)

Maureen

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The soundtrack to pirates of the caribbean...classical music calms me down and this soundtrack reminds me of the funny situations Jack sparrow got into...

• 2 weeks later...

Someone Here Is Missing by The Pineapple Thief

Is The Pineapple Thief any good?

I have heard they are similar to Radiohead and Porcupine Tree, which puts me on the fence of trying them out.

I don't always love Radiohead, but usually PT blows me away. However, I don't want to listen to a PT copy cat, either.

Listening to Alternative IV by Anathema.

Edited by Pixie

Is The Pineapple Thief any good?

I have heard they are similar to Radiohead and Porcupine Tree, which puts me on the fence of trying them out.

I don't always love Radiohead, but usually PT blows me away. However, I don't want to listen to a PT copy cat, either.

Good question! I don't think they're anything like Porcupine Tree, but they are a little like older Radiohead at times, I suppose. Put it this way - I don't like Radiohead, but I like TPT. Try these:

Run Me Through

• 2 weeks later...

I have to be honest, Amy Winehouse's death has caused me to dig out Back To Black and it has barely been out of my stereo since. Awesome stuff.

Me too, and 'Frank' but I'm still not at the stage where I can listen without feeling gutted :(

As I'm back studying I'm back to my old study habits and listening to American Idiot-Green Day, as it is an album that assists me in writing essays