What are you listening to? (part 3)

Maureen

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't remember if we've discussed this before, but Porcupine Tree is always an excellent choice :wink:

I think we have :D

I was listening to them again this morning, a playlist I created. Can't remember exactly the order, but the tracks I heard this morning (there are 70-odd in the playlist :lol: ) went Voyage 34, Fadeaway, Hatesong, Time Flies :cool:

Absolute Hair Metal Volume 1, specifically Hey You - Quireboys.

Crikey, that takes me back. I remember seeing them at Hammersmith years and years ago :o

I think we have :D

I was listening to them again this morning, a playlist I created. Can't remember exactly the order, but the tracks I heard this morning (there are 70-odd in the playlist :lol: ) went Voyage 34, Fadeaway, Hatesong, Time Flies :cool:

I love Voyage 34 and Hatesong :smile2: I'm usually very bad at remembering names of songs so can't remember how Fadeaway and Time Flies at the moment.:blush:

You've actually made my day, I went to Spotify after reading your post and discovered that PT released an album in 2009 and I haven't even listened to it yet! So that's what I'll be listening to now :D

You've actually made my day, I went to Spotify after reading your post and discovered that PT released an album in 2009 and I haven't even listened to it yet! So that's what I'll be listening to now :D

You'll be hearing Time Flies very soon then :D

Fadeaway is on 'Up The Down Stair' :)