What are you listening to? (part 3)

Maureen

I hope you get to see them live. I've seen them live twice and both shows were amazing!

You have?? I'm sooo jealous. I can only imagine how awesome that must've been. I've been looking at their music videos and interviews and stuff on youtube and they seem like really nice guys. I'm so going to see them if they ever come to Finland again. Have you had a chance to listen to that newish album of theirs?

Currently I'm listening to my coffee being made. Wonderful sounds and wonderful smells. :smile2:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Currently I'm listening to my coffee being made. Wonderful sounds and wonderful smells. :smile2:

Heavenly, Frankie! :D

Right now I'm listening to the documentary 'It Might Get Loud.' I could listen to Jimmy Page, Edge and Jack White jam endlessly...

Have you had a chance to listen to that newish album of theirs?

frankie, I only got to listen to a sample of the album on iTunes. Sounded pretty good, but for me I think nothing will ever be better than their first three albums.

Right now I can't stop listening to Mumford & Sons. So good!

Right now I can't stop listening to Mumford & Sons. So good!

They're wonderful.

Right now I'm just enjoying Alex James' show on Classical FM. This type of music certainly isn't normally my thing but I reasoned it couldn't hurt to try last week, and I enjoyed it so much that it persuaded me to listen to the show this afternoon as well.

Mumford & Sons have a big following around here, Bookworm. A friend of mine barely got tickets to see them the last time they were in town - the show sold out in like 10 minutes!

Right now I'm trying to relax before I head to bed, letting Chris Cornell serenade me to sleep with his covers of 'Redemption Song' and 'Billy Jean.' I'm swooning now...

Lapko - Young Desire. An excellent album by an excellent Finnish band, if you have access to for example Spotify, I dare you to try it ;)

Who would you compare them to, Frankie?

'Wet Sand' just ended and 'Hey' is starting now - my two favorite songs off the Chili Peppers' Stadium Arcadium album :D. The Peppermen help me get ready for work in the morning!

Who would you compare them to, Frankie?

Tough question. I guess I just wouldn't. BTW, I think Lapko is a band I recommended to you ages ago ;) I think you might've watched one of two of their music videos on youtube, or you were going to, can't remember.

Capital FM radio station, who I must say are playing some top songs that are keeping my spirits raised this morning.

Edited by Ben

If I remember, I usually have our public radio station on Saturday mornings. For two hours they have a show called 'Teenage Kicks' and they play all the best alternative tunes from the 80's, so lots of good memories to be had!

Anyway, Reptile by the Church just ended and now one of my faves, The Boy with a Thorn in his Side by The Smiths is playing :D.