More football

Lilywhite

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

St Austell have just beaten Hayle 1-0 to ensure a top 2 finish! According to the league's rules, our only remaining title rivals don't meet the ground criteria for the Premier Division, so I think we've just been promoted!;):)

I thought Barca - Inter was an entertaining match for all the opposite reasons.

I couldn't stop laughing when that Inter guy went mental and got the diving player who got him sent off in a headlock :)

I couldn't stop laughing when that Inter guy went mental and got the diving player who got him sent off in a headlock :)

.... and when "Biscuits" was rolling round the floor head in his hands and he had a quick peek to see what the ref would do.;)

St Austell have just beaten Hayle 1-0 to ensure a top 2 finish! According to the league's rules, our only remaining title rivals don't meet the ground criteria for the Premier Division, so I think we've just been promoted!:lol::)

Can I join in your dance :lol::tong:;) Great stuff Sedge.

No midweek games for us now, just Saturdays. Andy's knee injury seems to be fine, managed to run about and kick on Tuesday at his U'12's training session....phew. So hopefully he will manage to play Saturday. Just 3 games to play, and hoping for upper mid table finish now I think.

.... and when "Biscuits" was rolling round the floor head in his hands and he had a quick peek to see what the ref would do.:)

LOL yeah it was like something out of a cheesy 80's horror slasher or something ;)

Thanks madcow & Inver! There's just a nagging doubt. Both the league and Perranporth are remaining tight-lipped over their ground inspection findings, so the next week will be almost unbearable!

I suppose the only way to get round that is by winning the division - easy!:)

Well a huge pat on the back to Fulham, what an achievement. I hope they can go all the way.

In other news, hahahahaha Liverpool :D

Yeah, great season for a Liverpool-hater like myself.

Like you I would love to see Fulham win that trophy.

To any Bristol City fans on here - Good luck for Sunday

To any Blackpool fans - stick the tower up your :D premiership, you're havin a laugh!

:tong: Swansea's got a difficult match against Doncaster. I would never have put Blackpool in the play-offs at the beginning (although they did beat Newcastle - so come on Bristol :))

QPR for Newcastle on Sunday - last match of the season :lol: Hope they at least draw because they only need 1 more point to hit 100 ;)

:lol: Swansea's got a difficult match against Doncaster. I would never have put Blackpool in the play-offs at the beginning (although they did beat Newcastle - so come on Bristol :))

QPR for Newcastle on Sunday - last match of the season :D Hope they at least draw because they only need 1 more point to hit 100 ;)

You want more points!? Jeez just sod off out of the league! :tong:

St Austell complete their season this afternoon with a trip to Dobwalls. All we can do is try to win and put oursevles in the best position if Perranporth slip up!

Blackpool aren't popular down here - we have large numbers of depressed Plymouth Argyle fans just praying for Ian Holloway to come a cropper!:D

I don't know whether to laugh at the absurdity of relying on a team who have done so atrociously this season to help us win the title or not, it's confusing. All the cards say Chelsea will destroy them, but then again, this is Liverpool so nothing is certain.

The mighty St Austell signed off their season yesterday with a weary 1-0 defeat against Dobwall ( a team we just can't seem to beat!). We're still top, but Perranporth managed to win and are now 2 points behind with 3 games to play. It doesn't look good for the title, but miracles can happen! The league won't be confirming any promotions now until 13th May - the agony!:lol:

On the plus side, our 2nd team have just won their 3rd successive championship and have been promoted to the dizzy heights of the Duchy League Division 3! Who needs the Premier League?!:D