More football

Lilywhite

Looks like you got your wish Johnny :lol:

That Championship play off game was exciting, i actually can't wait to see the second leg on Wednesday. Leicester should have had at least 1 pen (but i'm not going to admit that cos my dad is a Leicester fan :lol:) Magnificent goal though

As much as it hurts me i have to say a big congrats to Chelsea on the title win.

Leicester wont beat Cardiff on Wednesday, cant believe i'm saying it but they have a really good chance of going up this year considering the other teams in the playoffs who essentially are not that good, the only team that would concern me would be Forest, but on a one big game basis, neutral ground they are more than beatable.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they go up then you have a good chance of seeing them being tanked every week and coming straight back down :lol: every cloud and all that

That wouldnt bother them though, their future literally relies on them going up, they need the money to clear serious debts rumoured to be around 30 million. If they dont go up they are :lol:

a

That wouldnt bother them though, their future literally relies on them going up, they need the money to clear serious debts rumoured to be around 30 million. If they dont go up they are :lol:

a

Leicester wont beat Cardiff on Wednesday, cant believe i'm saying it but they have a really good chance of going up this year considering the other teams in the playoffs who essentially are not that good, the only team that would concern me would be Forest, but on a one big game basis, neutral ground they are more than beatable.

:) I agree. Leicester won't beat them in the away match so they will be in the final. Boo.

I never thought the play-off final would be Blackpool and Cardiff. I don't want either of those teams (especially Blackpool) in the priemiership so come on Forest and Leicester. I would have put money on Forest!

Perranporth have beaten Plymstock United and have been crowned divisional champions. Slightly disappointing, but it's been inevitable for quite some time.

Still, we've improved on last year's 3rd place finish and we have a cup final next week. We also have to wait to hear which of the two teams will be promoted - it looks pretty good for us!

Sedge ~ when do you play your cup game this week....good luck for it whenever it is.

Andy & Glendale beaten 2-1 at the weekend and he didn't play as he was resting his knee. They only have one game left and looks like the will finish around 8th with one game to play.

Just want to wish Fulham good luck in the Europe Final tomorrow evening (even though I'm glad they fielded a weakened team on Sunday:D) and to wish Pompey supporters a win on Saturday - they deserve some good luck.......

I never thought the play-off final would be Blackpool and Cardiff. I don't want either of those teams (especially Blackpool) in the priemiership so come on Forest and Leicester. I would have put money on Forest!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, anyone but Forest!! :)

Sedge ~ when do you play your cup game this week....good luck for it whenever it is.

Andy & Glendale beaten 2-1 at the weekend and he didn't play as he was resting his knee. They only have one game left and looks like the will finish around 8th with one game to play.

Bad luck for Andy & Glendale Inver. How many are in their league?

Our Cup Final is tomorrow night against arch-rivals Newquay. We've got the division's runners-up trophy, so another one for the cabinet would look great! Promotions/relegations will be announced after the league's AGM on Thursday - exciting times!:)

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, anyone but Forest!! :)

Looks like you got your wish :) OK...I'm now pinning all my hopes on Cardiff/Leicester beating Blackpool. Think I could be asking too much, the form they're on at the moment.

Bad luck for Andy & Glendale Inver. How many are in their league?

Our Cup Final is tomorrow night against arch-rivals Newquay. We've got the division's runners-up trophy, so another one for the cabinet would look great! Promotions/relegations will be announced after the league's AGM on Thursday - exciting times!:)

14 in their league but there are a couple of teams below them in similar position with only maybe a point splitting us, but with couple of games in hand over them so looks like that may be their best finish...unless somebody does us a favour.

Good luck for tonight.....and for Thursday's AGM etc.

Looks like you got your wish :) OK...I'm now pinning all my hopes on Cardiff/Leicester beating Blackpool. Think I could be asking too much, the form they're on at the moment.

I'm actually in disbelief and cant work out why Swansea lent Dobbie to Blackpool, he scored again last night and set up every goal of the hatrick.

I know he fell out with the manager here, must have been one hell of a falling out.

Looking forward now to the Cardiff game tonight, think its pretty much a foregone conclusion but you never know.:)

Not a great night. We started off being presented with the league runners-up trophy, but then took part in a very poor final. We had 2 players sent off and one taken away in an ambulance. I'm not sure exactly what the injury was, but heard that there may be spinal damage.

Final score - Newquay 2 St Austell 0. We're less worried about the match than our striker's wellbeing.:D

Tough luck for Fulham. Got up early to watch the game, pretty decent until extra time when Fulham just ran out of legs. Still, a great effort to make it that far in the competition with such a small squad.

Yep, have to agree, they've done an outstanding job this season, Roy Hodgson has really turned that side around. It's always better to lose from open play than winning it on pens, that is no way to decide a game.

Berbatov has called time on his international career. Looks like he is doinf what he can to show Fergie that he is ready to make a full commitment to the club and make an effort to improve. Will it be enough though?

Leicester are out of the playoffs, but what a match!! We didn't make it easy for Cardiff at all. I didn't really want to see Cardiff or Blackpool in the final so I am torn as to which team I would rather see promoted. I think that I would rather Blackpool went up over Cardiff!

Leicester are out of the playoffs, but what a match!! We didn't make it easy for Cardiff at all. I didn't really want to see Cardiff or Blackpool in the final so I am torn as to which team I would rather see promoted. I think that I would rather Blackpool went up over Cardiff!

Leicester definitely made more of a match of it than I ever thought they would. Cardiff are renowned for 'winning' penalties, look back over their season they get one almost every game.

They were quite lucky last night too I thought quite a few decisions went there way. I hope Cardiff dont go up there fans are a nightmare down here, will never hear the end of it, and no doubt there would be a a few swansea 'fans' who would go up there to watch the big teams like Man U and Liverpool. :D

Our striker got home at 3am after being treated for soft tissue and minor nerve damage to his back, but at least he's up and about - relief all round!

We're getting over the disappointment of last night. All that remains to complete our season now is the league's promotion/relegation announcment later tonight - I've got no fingernails left!:D

Not a great night. We started off being presented with the league runners-up trophy, but then took part in a very poor final. We had 2 players sent off and one taken away in an ambulance. I'm not sure exactly what the injury was, but heard that there may be spinal damage.

Final score - Newquay 2 St Austell 0. We're less worried about the match than our striker's wellbeing.:D

Our striker got home at 3am after being treated for soft tissue and minor nerve damage to his back, but at least he's up and about - relief all round!

We're getting over the disappointment of last night. All that remains to complete our season now is the league's promotion/relegation announcment later tonight - I've got no fingernails left!:D

Glad your striker is ok Sedge.

I'd rather see Cardiff go up than :D Blackpool