More football

Lilywhite

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope Messi just laughs in their faces, I am sure he would rather play at Barca for free than mercenary city.

It's a shame we won't get the final the world wants to see - Barcelona v St Austell! (We've just had a 3-0 win over table-topping Newquay to take over their position as leaders!):lol:

I know being English I should be gutted that Arsenal lost last night, but the game was fantastic! Messi was incredible! Barca completely outplayed Arsenal, who need to work on their defence I think. Great game :lol:

Well, being a gooner, I am obviously disppointed but not gutted, that we are out - but was there ever going to be any other result. Cesc would have been out anyway, even without the fracture. Our defence is fragile at the best of times but we were missing so many players last night (and no that isn't an excuse as we didn't step up to the plate). I didn't see the game as I don't have sky but have since seen how Messi completely dominated.

Oh well, back to the PL, just one point behind the Mancs, who knows ........:lol:

It's a shame we won't get the final the world wants to see - Barcelona v St Austell! (We've just had a 3-0 win over table-topping Newquay to take over their position as leaders!):lol:

Go the boys:woohoo: Andy and the team have a game tonight. Hoping to pick 6pts in the next two games to keep out of the relegation zone!

There is no way on earth Messi would go to Man City IMO, he lives a millionaires lifestyle in one of the best cities in the world, sun everyday, scantily clad girls; why would he change that to live in Salford, or anywhere else in this country for that matter where it rains more often than not? :lol:

Coming to this country wont further his career, he's still young and will stay in Spain and Italy and maybe come over here when he's approaching 30 for a fat pay day.

Messi is amazing. I was suprised that Rooney is playing, you would have thought that he should be resting?!

A footballers first and foremost commitment is to his club, it's Man Utd who pay his wages not England so there is no way they would rest him for England's sake.

The final say would be down to the player, though if he said no I want to rest to be ready for England he'd probably be sacked:lol: it was only a soft tissue injury was a fuss over nothing I think.