More football

Lilywhite

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes he is Ophelia......

Wish they could just get a goal, they have worked their socks off by the sounds of it....but are all feeling tired it seems. They have had the most games to play on the way to the semi, as they have had replays on the way too.

Edited by Inver

:):weeping: Nooooooooooooooooo........:(:hissyfit:

We are out of the Scottish Cup......beaten .... Dundee Utd 2-0 Raith Rovers, in the end.

:) Oh well, hopefully they can pick up a few more wins in the league to pick them up out of relegation zone in Div 1.

I'm gonna have to dejected guys to pick up from the station later on tonight!:D

Edited by Inver

A draw with Blackburn. All i can do is laugh, if i don't i think i may go mad.

Yeah, Ferguson looks like he is going to pay the price for not signing decent central midfielders in the transfer window, as I thought he might. The likes of Scholes just don't cut it anymore. One or two more decent centre mids might have got the job done.

Still, objectively speaking, I think Chelski deserve to be Champions this season. 5 wins from 5 in the League against the other big 4 is pretty impressive stuff.

Awesome to see Pompey make the FA Cup final. Would like to see them win it, it would just be funny to see a team win the Cup and get relegated in the same season.

Pretty much, Chelsea won't drop six points. It's possible, four, but not likely. Therefore, win maximum points or we have no chance. I would have preferred Arsenal to still be in contention as they would have had more chance than us to catch up and I admire their team for the most part.

Fantastic Sedge....well done St Austell.:irked:

Andy and the boys had a game tonight too.....won 2-1, so we are looking a bit better sitting mid table, but there are a lot of teams sitting within 2-3 points of each other, some with a few games in hand so it is difficult to predict where they will end up.

How the table looks at the moment.

I hear the cloud this morning over London was actually caused because Arsenal we're cleaning their trophy cabinet :tong:

Oh no! and there's me thinking it was volcanic ash from Iceland. Well at least Mr Wenger will have enough brasso left over.