More football

Lilywhite

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched that match on tv and thought Leicester played well at first but that in the last 20 mins or so, Coventry deserved to win, although two of the goals were a bit dodgy :D

I thought that the first 30 mins was okay. After that they were terrible! The second Leicester goal was funny. Nobody celebrated for a good 30 seconds after it went in because we thought that the ref missed it going over the line :D

We are playing Reading during the week which should be a good match, but I don't think that we will go down to watch it.

St Austell scored in the last minute in what should have been a narrow 2-1 victory, but the referee then proceeded to add on 15 minutes of injury time(!) and Dobwalls equalised in the 10th of those minutes! Gutted!

Oh well, we're still a point clear at the top, so I can't complain too much.

15 minutes, where did he get that from! Sounds like a record..is that actually allowed :D

I wasn't at Andy's footie yesterday, unfortunately, as they won 5-0 and he scored one (probably why, me being missing). No bloody noses this week thank goodness! So hoorah....3 points.

I want Man City to take 4th place. I don't like Spurs and I don't like Liverpool "deserve" to get it just because they are a "big club" as their fans have been saying

I want Man City to take 4th place. I don't like Spurs and I don't like Liverpool "deserve" to get it just because they are a "big club" as their fans have been saying

I don't like Liverpool full stop.

Aston Villa would be my preference, followed by City then Spurs. I dislike Redknapp.

:lol::eek::lol: Blackpool.

I'm pretty relieved that Newcastle won Doncaster. After all the stuff about Taylor/Carroll I was sure he wouldn't be playing. What with Lovenkrands and Ameobi out I thought we would be in trouble. Forest at home next match...should be interesting.

Another upset for an SPL team in the Scottish Cup. Ross County 1st Div just put out Hibernian to reach the semi final against Celtic.

At this rate we might have Raith Rovers and Ross County in the final....now that would be a turn up for the books.....:lol: Go the wee teams.

An expected rout at Fratton Park

:D:mrgreen::motz:Boo hiss! I hate Chelsea!! I do not want them to win the league. ( I hated them before they thrashed us 5-0, now I dislike them even more!) And now we've been told we can sell players outside of the transfer window :irked:

And yet another upset for an SPL team in the Scottish Cup Rangers go out to Dundee United 1-0 last night, another last minute goal...exciting stuff, our dream of Raith Rovers in the final takes another step closer :D

:D:mrgreen::motz:Boo hiss! I hate Chelsea!! I do not want them to win the league. ( I hated them before they thrashed us 5-0, now I dislike them even more!) And now we've been told we can sell players outside of the transfer window :irked:

I'm with you there Kate. I'm not a Pompey supporter but I am a sympathiser. You have definitely been sold down the Swanee with your club. I know it is a difficult task but I do hope you manage to salvage something with your season, go and beat the Spuds in the FA cup semi final for a start.:)

I don't want Chelsea to win the league either - nor do I want ManU to win (hmmm I wonder who that leaves;))

And yet another upset for an SPL team in the Scottish Cup Rangers go out to Dundee United 1-0 last night, another last minute goal...exciting stuff, our dream of Raith Rovers in the final takes another step closer :D

I think that this is good, it is nice for the smaller teams to get a shot. Celtic and Rangers dominate too much of Scottish football.

I think I'll have a crack, can't be that hard :D

On a serious note, he didn't seem to be turning things the right way up there.

Did you hear about Hargeaves being taken into the first team again? Lets hope he has put that knee trouble behind!

Yeah i've heard that, maybe Sir Alex is trying to show him off to other clubs so he can sell him on at the end of the season and bring in a fit player to replace him. Once a player starts to get injured like him they never play regularly again, just look at Owen.