More football

Lilywhite

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I saw that, those are always pretty nasty, it's very difficult psychologically to recover from, especially as he was making some good progress.

Oh right. I think Wenger's comments were uncalled for on the tackle, it was a 50-50 which happen everyday in matches, sometimes your leg catches or you fall badly, it happens in professional sport, he shouldn't make it worse for the guy, it's unfortunate but it happens.

Wenger is a fantastic manager and you have to admire his style of play, even if it doesn't get him many trophies, but he comes across as having no class a lot of the time in defeat or turbulence.

I still think when he stood on the south stand after getting sent off at old trafford it was one of the funniest things i've seen. It was like he was in an opera :friends0:

I laughed at the state of the world when the news had 'TERRY SNUBBED' in giant letters and underneath, a small scrolling text detailing how many people had died in an earthquake, really got their priorities sorted haven't they?

It had to happen one day - St Austell have suffered their first defeat since 31st October. Penryn beat us 1-0 in the Cornwall Senior Cup Quarter Final, so we have to give the cup back.:lol:

We'll just have to make do with two trophies this season!

Aw that is a shame Sedge....one down. At least you got the match played. Andy thought theirs would be off as their home pitch waterlogged/flooded due to the snow/rain etc. but the team they were playing have access to an astroturf so they got the game played and hoorah they picked up 3 points with a 2-0 win.

;) I've never watched a match on the internet before. I just stick to my trusty Sky Sports Score Centre :D:D

Ahh but this game isnt on sky sports, watching sky sports that people broadcast over the internet is immoral and something I would never do...

:D

It is being shown however on TV throughout many parts of europe, sweden and the Middle east and they all broadcast via the Internet, it would be rude not to watch it seeing as they go to all that effort :lol:

:D That is a lot of effort just for one match, they must really want you to watch it then. That should be an interesting match, I hope Swansea win, that'll let the gap widen for Newcastle :D

Forest are the best team I have seen in this league, better than even Newcastle (sorry!) ;)

A draw would be a very good result, I am not holding out hope for anything more. Although after we had a completely unexpected win at Derby anything is possible.