More football

Lilywhite

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:( What a night for Raith Rovers :lol: and we were there to see it.;)

Well done the lads....great defending....and first to every header. Scored in the 58th minute and managed to hold on. What a night we were well chuffed and I am proud to say I am from Kirkcaldy :)

Their poor captain couldn't play tonight either as he was involved in a car crash on Monday. Also his replacement was hurt in the warm up and didn't play either.

The Hero of the night Tade :D

Well done Raith!

More good news for St Austell - a 3-1 away win at Penryn! We're through to the semis!:(

We've got another quarter final against Penryn on Saturday, so this bodes well!

I had to feel sorry for Arsenal's goalkeeper Fabianski last night, he had a terrible game but it was pretty funny seeing such amateur mistakes! I still think Wenger is too stubborn, he has a great philosophy, but what has that done for him over the last few years?

I laughed at how many times they replayed him punching the ball into his own net, it was like a nightmare circus for him, plus there was a big screen in the stadium where he could see his own body doing it repeatedly :( That free kick was priceless, I don't understand why the keeper even gave the ball to the ref straightaway.

At least it wasn't as bad as that Carson kicking thin air when England didn't qualify for Euro 08 :(

Oh no it was Robinson I think.

Edited by Rawr

I suppose we have to feel a little sympathy :( Liverpool's striking options after El Nino are pretty poor. People complain that we have Michael Owen on the bench after the first choice, but it doesn't look bad compared to other premier teams, i think Owen would get in any other premier league team's starting line up (apart from Chelsea's) when he is on a run of playing, i'm surprised Benitez didn't go for him.