More football

Lilywhite

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Weather any good for you today Sedge. Andy and team actually managing to get a home game today, pitch playable, hoping the result is a favourable one as they are playing bottom of the leaguers!

Glorious sunshine down here Inver! It's looking good for our biggest league match of the season so far, away at Perranporth (our main title rivals). A defeat today would make it VERY difficult for us to be promoted, but a win would have me dancing in the street!:D

Good luck to Glendale - let's make it a double!

Didn't get there until half time, but they were 2-0 up and they got a penalty, which unfortunately our player put it straight at the goalies who saved it and then got it on the rebound too, or they could have been 3-0 up. Shame they hadn't taken advantage of that as they ended up giving away 2 goals in the last few minutes, one of which was a penalty, to come away with a draw instead of what could so easily have been an easy 3 points :lol:

Hope you did better Sedge :D

Bad luck with the result Inver, but it sounds like the overall performance was impressive.

We beat Perranporth 2-1 to take a big step towards the divisional title, but it ain't over yet!:D

How is your weather for this weekends fixtures Sedge? Nice day here. Boy just gone off for footie, middle of league team today, maybe hoping to take a point at least.

Raith Rovers v Dundee in the next round of Scottish Cup.....go the boys :)

Warm and sunny down here Inver - just right for a trip to bottom of the table Mousehole. We're looking for a big win which will take us back to the top!

:) to Glendale as well!

Ah well...interesting game today. Were up 1-0, then my boy got a ball in the face from one of his team mates and went down...stunned a wee bit, bloody nose and had to go off to the sidelines, took absolutely ages to stop bleeding and had to get substituted. In the meantime they managed to score an own goal :D and then West End scored the winner, so nae points today.

Never mind....ya beauties.....Raith Rovers 2-1 Dundee.....yeh....:) they are through to the Scottish Cup semi final. Don't know who we have though in the semi, could be Rangers or Celtic!

Ouch Inver! I've been on the receiving end of one of those myself (which put paid to any modelling career I might have aspired to!:))

St Austell managed a pedestrian 2-0 win at Mousehole yesterday. The game was strangely flat, but the 3 points puts us back in pole position, so I'm happy!:D

Well, well, who'd a though Chelsea would go out of the CL? All that money eh?

I just hope Arsenal don't draw ManU in the next round, the way Rooney is playing at the moment, I wouldn't fancy our chances.:smile2: