More football

Lilywhite

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blackpool didnt win its just Swansea couldnt score if there lives depended on it:motz: goal dissalowed in the last minute as well:motz::D

Really? What for? Swansea do have a problem with goal scoring like. I'm sure they'll be fighting fit next season if they address that.

Yeah I know Blackpool was a draw, I meant that I didn't want them to win the play-off place. They seemed to come from nowhere.

Really? What for? Swansea do have a problem with goal scoring like. I'm sure they'll be fighting fit next season if they address that.

Yeah I know Blackpool was a draw, I meant that I didn't want them to win the play-off place. They seemed to come from nowhere.

Goal was dissalowed literally in the last minute for offside, had to win to get into the playoffs. Terrible season really when 2-3 months ago they were talking about challenging for 2nd spot and were 8 points clear of 7th place.

The league won't be confirming any promotions now until 13th May - the agony!;)

On the plus side, our 2nd team have just won their 3rd successive championship and have been promoted to the dizzy heights of the Duchy League Division 3! Who needs the Premier League?!:D

Long time to wait...:D Well done your 2nd team though Sedge.

Andy manged to play a half and 10 mins yesterday then started to feel his knee twinge to came off. Unfortunately they were beaten 2-1. 2 more games to play then the season is finished.

If I didnt consider this such a refined, respectable forum you would be reading a very foul mouthed long rant now, but I will just put it into one word.

:D

I'll start bracing myself now in case Cardiff win the play-offs!:D

Perranporth play today and look likely to clinch the title. We'll still top the division for the next 7 hours though!

I'll start bracing myself now in case Cardiff win the play-offs!:D

Perranporth play today and look likely to clinch the title. We'll still top the division for the next 7 hours though!

:D They might get deducted 10 points next week for 'financial irregularities' and we would replace them in the playoffs, i'm holding on to that thought, that would be the funniest thing ever ;)

No way will they win the playoffs it's Forests year, i'd be suprised if they even got past Leicester

No way will they win the playoffs it's Forests year, i'd be suprised if they even got past Leicester

Leicester have Cardiff in the bag Johnny :D I'm so annoyed, my friend is getting married next weekend so I won't be able to go to the home match as I will be in Cornwall. It is on Sky though so may be able to watch a little bit...

I don't know about Forest, they drew with S****horpe yesterday!

Leicester have Cardiff in the bag Johnny :D I'm so annoyed, my friend is getting married next weekend so I won't be able to go to the home match as I will be in Cornwall. It is on Sky though so may be able to watch a little bit...

I don't know about Forest, they drew with S****horpe yesterday!

Forest are by far the strongest team in the playoffs followed by Leicester. Cardiff will bottle it, they always do.

Be a Forest vs Leicester final and that will be a very close match.

Perranporth have beaten Plymstock United and have been crowned divisional champions. Slightly disappointing, but it's been inevitable for quite some time.

Still, we've improved on last year's 3rd place finish and we have a cup final next week. We also have to wait to hear which of the two teams will be promoted - it looks pretty good for us!

Forest are by far the strongest team in the playoffs followed by Leicester. Cardiff will bottle it, they always do.

Be a Forest vs Leicester final and that will be a very close match.

Should be good. I could do with a nice trip to Wembley!

It just took me a while to work out why the forum had put *'s in S****horpe!

What is going on with Berbatov you think, it's like Veron and Forlan all over again.