More football

Lilywhite

Yeah, wow, Utd are out.

I think what I said at the start of the season was correct. Ferguson has been caught out this season in the midfield. They are far too shallow in that area. It looks like it might cost them badly.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh dear Arsenal, :lol: I think Barcelona could just send Messi out for the second half and rest the other players for the game against Real Madrid on Saturday

oops ...... Oh dear ManU:D

We have a glut of Manchester United fans down here, so I've enjoyed the rare treat of gloating!:lol:

Inver - well done to Andy as well as Raith.:)

We're entering a nervous period now - no league game until the 17th, so we just have to watch our rivals closing the gap. Perranporth (the title favourites) won last night and are now just 2 points behind with 3 games in hand!:)

Footie tickets arrived yesterday and hubby and Andy got their train tickets to get to Hampden on Sunday (9.30 train for 3pm KO)...me...I'll be tuning in on the radio. Go Raith Rovers...you CAN get to the final :lol:

Sedge....nail biting time for you over next week then. 3 games is a lot! Andy just has a league game tomorrow, team just a couple of points below us but hopefully a win for us. We beat them 5-0 last time! Hopefully another 3pts to push us up a wee bit further.

Edited by Inver

Hope Andy's team can make it 6 this time Inver!

We've just heard that Perranporth, who are almost certain to win the division, may not meet the ground criteria for promotion. In that case the runners-up will be promoted! I'd rather we went up as champions, but this is good news!:lol:

Yeah if he doesn't score 5 goals today i'm tempted to say he is a terrible player :(

I haven't been following Ronaldo or Madrid much at all so i'll use this as an excuse to see how he's getting on in Spain.

Hope Andy's team can make it 6 this time Inver!

We've just heard that Perranporth, who are almost certain to win the division, may not meet the ground criteria for promotion. In that case the runners-up will be promoted! I'd rather we went up as champions, but this is good news!:)

Go for being the champs Sedge...much more satisfying. :(

We managed another 3pts today Sedge....1-0, could have/should have been more though.

Woo Hoo though.....Celtic 0 - 2 Ross County....that upset a few folk then. Well done Ross County, another game that folk had said Celtic would win:tong:. Go the wee teams.

Now all we need is Raith Rovers to win tomorrow and it will be a Scottish 1st Division Scottish Cup final!!:D

It's all smiles today then Inver!

With St Austell inactive today, both our main rivals suffered shock defeats, so we stay top - there's still hope!:)

Good stuff Sedge....let us shout loud and long....:D

I'll be even happier if my boys come back with a great result for Raith Rovers tomorrow :(

Dropped them off at the station at 9.15 for the train to Hampden (well Glasgow) anyway.

I am sitting watching Aberdeen v St Johnstone (Andy's other team, and updating him via text) on ESPN, and they are up 1-2 at the moment (you have to laugh at Aberdeen:lol:)

Dropped them off at the station at 9.15 for the train to Hampden (well Glasgow) anyway.

I am sitting watching Aberdeen v St Johnstone (Andy's other team, and updating him via text) on ESPN, and they are up 1-2 at the moment (you have to laugh at Aberdeen:lol:)

Arghhhh, things are strained in my house Inver! Davy is shouting at the tv and all sorts.... the best thing for Aberdeen in my opinion is relegation. Hopefully then they will come back with a bit of fight in them!

Fingers crossed for Raith Rovers today. The commentary during yesterdays match was terrible. They kept putting down Ross County when they were clearly the better team.

:) Laughing at Aberdeen ....sorry Kimmy's Davy..:D....beat 1-3 by St J.

So far one result we wanted.....now the big game. 45 mins to go....my boys are at Hampden basking in the sunshine...

Val McDermott the author is there (she is from Kdy). Her dad was the footie scout for the Rovers way back then....claims he found Jim Baxter (the legend).

Pants....1-0 down at the moment!:(

Double pants......2-0 down now.

Edited by Inver