Something I've Learned Today

ned

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I learnt another side of the possible 'theory' as to why JFK was assassinated. Kennedy had started a process with the aim of eventually shifting power away from the Federal Reserve in short. Executive Order 1110 which he signed potentially had the authority to strip the Fed. Reserve Bank of its power to loan money to the United States Federal government at interest. Johnson didn't reverse this order, it was Reagan in '87. Now obviously the bankers would have been in trouble if he'd managed to go through in his ideas. It's compelling reading even if you don't believe the theories!

I read random stuff all the time, the world and humans are interesting :)

I also learned that pharaohs would never let their hair be seen.

I've learnt that doing push-ups are apparently the best ever way of warming up. :) Too bad I can't do them. I'll have to find the next best of warming up.

Push ups are a lethal way to warm up! Unless you get your body used to that strain over time you screw your triceps for the next three days :D

I have just learnt that people can actually put a string in their mouth and pull it out of their eyeball. I have just watched a wrestler (I know watching WWE when you are over 20 is kinda sad it's not me it's my partner) do it and I was almost sick.

I remember the good old days of WWF, Kurt Angle was so irritating!

They are still irritating, I try to be in another room when he watches it!! It gives me a headache, the only reason I saw it is because I'm waiting on my bath to run. Then I'm outta here with my book and some peace and quiet possibly a cup of tea!!

Some guys I know watch wrestling religiously :) I'm like I used to find that fun when I was 13, then I realised they are giant men rolling about and wearing tight pants, it's ridiculous! The way the audience gets so hyped up is hilarious! They are great actors though, comically entertaining!

Some guys I know watch wrestling religiously :) I'm like I used to find that fun when I was 13, then I realised they are giant men rolling about and wearing tight pants, it's ridiculous! The way the audience gets so hyped up is hilarious! They are great actors though, comically entertaining!

I know men in their late 30's who will happily sit and seriously discuss WWE for hours and will look down on anyone that doesn't 'get it' like they are a group of radiohead loving art students.

Well my partner records it on my sky+ box so sometimes I have to endure it. Then he and his friend sit and discuss it too. I find it so boring. They are good actors don't get me wrong, I just don't see what the point in pretend fighting is, they know who is going to win.

Yeah, these guys are like that! I was questioning a particular 'battle' and I must have got something wrong, they grilled me like

''No you idiot! That was Cactus Jack about five years ago, remember, he won??''

I was like ''Erm, yeah, of course!'' :)

lol, where do they come up with their names. There is one in particular who annoys me something awful, he is called the Mizz. He comes out (after his opening song) and says I am the Mizz and I'm awesome (the way he says it gets on my nerves).

Yeah I decided to name it 'So Many Spoons, So Little Time'

And the remix cash cow featuring Cheryl Tweedy will be:

SMS,SLT (There Is No Spoon)

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT for this SPOOOOON.

I learnt that Tweedy was Cheryl's last name as it was plastered on a paper.