Something I've Learned Today

ned

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I learned that the actress who plays Bones in the same-titled series alongside David Boreanaz is named Emily Deschanel, and that she is the elder sister of Zooey Deschanel.

And you know what, now that I know it they so obviously LOOK like sisters!

What is it with cheating Husbands who have beautiful Wives? :( And the people they cheat with aren't always 'lookers' are they!

I learned that if you wait until 12:45 to eat lunch in Newcastle's City Centre, you have more chance of meeting a faithful footballer than getting a seat anywhere decent. Booooooo!

What is it with cheating Husbands who have beautiful Wives? :giggle: And the people they cheat with aren't always 'lookers' are they!

I learned that if you wait until 12:45 to eat lunch in Newcastle's City Centre, you have more chance of meeting a faithful footballer than getting a seat anywhere decent. Booooooo!

:roll: There's no decent seats at the best of times in Newcastle.

I learned today that the average person falls asleep after 7 minutes. I'm not sure how they come up with this number :(

I'd cheat myself if I woke up to Cheryl every morning.

....I kid! I kid! (I don't really, but I don't mean it. It's a horrible thing.)

Cheryl is very pretty! Ashley Cole is an absolute jerk, I think Cheryl deserves more, I do not know much about her and generally do not believe much from tv shows and newspapers, but she seems like a nicer person than him.

Today I learnt that Michael Ballack could run pretty fast. I saw a vid on youtube of him chasing a ref after a bad decision, it was great!