Something I've Learned Today

ned

And we now have Gilmore Girls evidence to back this up. I saw an episode tonight where Lorelai and Rory were drinking Cokes at Yale. Their cups were full to the brim with ice, with a bit of Coke squished in. :) I feel like saying 'Would you like some drink with your ice?' Over here, we would complain about receiving so much ice in a drink. I think it's a rip-off because you get so little drink.

Don't judge until you try it! :lol: Not only do you consume less calories from the soda but you also get to munch on the ice after its all gone! Its a double good :D You get your taste of soda, and a snack!

Ice is wonderful in everything! Even iced coffee is fantastic! Mmm... Its a warm day outside, you don't want to drink a hot beverage but you need your morning coffee. I know! Drink it cold with ice and whipped cream! *bliss*

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today I have learnt that it is not a good idea to turn your wheels too much in the snow, because if you do then you'll get stuck ! I have also learnt that there are some gentlemen still out there, like the one who helped to push me out again. :)

Exactly!! It's a known fact that McDonalds and other fastfood restaurants fill your cup with ice and then pour a little soda as an afterthought because they save money that way! Besides where's the taste if all you're drinking is cool water with a hint of soda?

I was actually going to mention how I used to work at Maccas and would sometimes get into trouble for not putting enough ice in the cups. I tried not to because I knew it annoyed customers!

I learnt today that 4% of the Earths crust is made up of calcium. I found that out on the back of my nieces yoghurt pot :lol:

So I can stop drinking milk and get my calcium fix elsewhere, and for free? :)

I learnt that it's not a good idea to Skype your ex when you're feeling down. ;)

Well done! If you figure out how you did it, Aquarius, let me know :lol:

Well I did do an exercise dvd-once- a few weeks ago. That must be one amazing dvd! Also plenty of chocolate and chinese takeaways, 1 can of coke a day, skip breakfast, and occasionally skip lunch, stuff yourself with carbs after 6pm and hey presto, you should see results almost instantly! Works wonders. :D