Five facts...

Michelle

Hmm... Let's see..

1. I'm terrified of driving a car myself.

2. In high school I sometimes borrowed the teacher's accounting answer book to *ahem* mark the previous day's work... :lol::smile2:

3. I'm very shy.

4. I've been in a long-distance relationship for almost five years - no, we haven't met, yet!

5. I'm scared of going to sleep at night, because I'm worried I might not wake up again.

• Replies 957
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Andrea, that is so strange ....I have this recurring dream of a house with all these extra rooms out the back, which I never get round to exploring, but they still have all the former occupants possessions in them. And other ones where the house is multi-storied with hundreds of rooms where you have to crawl maze-like through them. They all have a vaguely disturbing feel about them.

Ooh intriguing. In mine I find a door or a stairway to a whole section of my house that I'd never previously been to. And in every dream I always think 'oh wow. I really must start using this space'. Their never disturbing dreams though, well only when I wake up and realise my house is still my plain old ordinary little house.

You sound a lot like my bro, Mac. He started losing his hair in his late twenties and has shaved his head ever since. He also leads my nephew's scout troop and lives for camping, hiking and all things out-of-doors :smile2:.

Okay... five more...

1) I've wasted most of today for just lazying around.

2) I sometimes envy my good friend who's playing the dating game to the fullest.

3) I hate it when people complain about me behind my back. Why not just say it to me, and see if whatever it is that's bothering you could be solved?

4) I have a real problem dealing with people who have no sense of humour, or who are just ignorant to the world around them to the point of being stupid. And by stupid I mean people who don't know that Europe is not a country, or stuff like that.

5) I love the Finnish sauna.

Okay, five more about me...

1- I have an underactive thyroid which I am having loads of problems with at the moment, I'm feeling tired and cold all the time.

2- I am obessessed with having ice in any cold drink I have including water!

3- I am getting a Mac book Pro delivered on Tuesday which I am very excited about!!:smile2:

4- I don't watch soaps, never really liked any of them.

5-I am a Civil Servant but would rather be a History writer! ( Have my BA in History.)

This thread is so cool!

5 facts about me.....hmmmm....

1. I'm a mature student.

2. I'm completely in love with Daniel Craig. At work I've covered my desk and divide with pictures of him and a nice big calendar. It's probably the only thing that gets me through the door on a Monday morning.

3. I have the nickname of 'Nanna' amongst my closest friends as I display the traits of a Grandma apparently. (I probably don't help myself as I cant resist a fancy tea cosy :smile2:)

4. I love meeting new people and find it quite easy to make new friends. I'm really grateful that I can do this as I know so many people find it difficult. I think that as I've got older, I've become much more confident.

5. I've just had the first falling out with my Sister in our adult lives and I'm probably going to have to make the first step in working things out. (Which I hate to do as I'm pretty stubborn......fact number 6) I feel like someone's chopped my left arm off.

Hmmm, ok:

1. I had to have my own maths group in primary school. It consisted of me, me and me. I was THAT bad at it.

2. I had to have my own English group in primary school. Again consisting of just me. I was THAT good.

3. If I'm at the computer, I will 100% have a cup of tea in front of me, with a hot water bottle under my feet and my crochet blanket over my lap. I'm 23 years old....... :smile2:

4. I keep a copy of Jane Eyre under my pillow.

5. I've been learning to drive for the last 6 years.

What was the show catwoman?

err 5 new ones

1) I have a job as an apprentice at a nursery in one of the roughest areas of Birmingham. It is the perfect job and I love it. So much so I worry I'll never want to leave it! Which leads to...

2) I have a degree in psychology and want to eventually become an educational psychologist, I need 3 years of experience before I can take my masters (part of the reason 1 is such a perfect job)

3) I am addicted to Starbucks Gingerbread Lattes, I even almost went into town just to get one yesterday.

4) I am drinking tea right now.

5) I am addicted to underwear and have enough to wear a different pair for a whole month

(I probably don't help myself as I cant resist a fancy tea cosy :smile2:)

Aww, that's sweet - although it also made me chuckle! :lol:

4. I love meeting new people and find it quite easy to make new friends. I'm really grateful that I can do this as I know so many people find it difficult. I think that as I've got older, I've become much more confident.

Ditto! ;)

3) I am addicted to Starbucks Gingerbread Lattes, I even almost went into town just to get one yesterday.

I can't imagine that - it sounds rather strange! I like their cold coffee frappaccino things with the whipped cream and caramel, but they're so full of calories that I only have one a year! :lol: I 'bought' a loyalty card last time I was in Starbucks (in May) but I haven't been back since to use it!

What was the show catwoman?

err 5 new ones

1) I have a job as an apprentice at a nursery in one of the roughest areas of Birmingham. It is the perfect job and I love it. So much so I worry I'll never want to leave it! Which leads to...

2) I have a degree in psychology and want to eventually become an educational psychologist, I need 3 years of experience before I can take my masters (part of the reason 1 is such a perfect job)

4) I am drinking tea right now.

5) I am addicted to underwear and have enough to wear a different pair for a whole month

It was a show called Whack-a-day :smile2:

I can't imagine that - it sounds rather strange! I like their cold coffee frappaccino things with the whipped cream and caramel, but they're so full of calories that I only have one a year! :lol: I 'bought' a loyalty card last time I was in Starbucks (in May) but I haven't been back since to use it!

I have a loyalty card too, it gets used weekly, going through town tired on the way home from work does have a bad effect on the amount of coffee I drink! I can only drink Starbucks coffee without getting ill (and even that not in the mornings) and I love it!

It was a show called Whack-a-day :smile2:

I recognise the name but don't think I ever saw it, or if I did I was too little to remember.

It was a show called Whack-a-day :lol:

No way!!!!!!!!!!!! You were on Wack-A-Day with Timmy Mallet? Ahhhhhhhhh I used to love that show!! Did you get one of those plasters on your chin too? I'm sooooooo envious!! :smile2: (Sorry for the over use of exclamation marks......I'm just excited ;))

No way!!!!!!!!!!!! You were on Wack-A-Day with Timmy Mallet? Ahhhhhhhhh I used to love that show!! Did you get one of those plasters on your chin too? I'm sooooooo envious!! :smile2: (Sorry for the over use of exclamation marks......I'm just excited :lol:)

Yeah I got a plaster, I got a couple, one on my knee and one on my chin. I got a Mallet, a tee shirt and a cap signed by the man himself.

Yeah I got a plaster, I got a couple, one on my knee and one on my chin. I got a Mallet, a tee shirt and a cap signed by the man himself.

That's so cool! I always wanted one of those plasters :smile2:

You sound a lot like my bro, Mac. He started losing his hair in his late twenties and has shaved his head ever since. He also leads my nephew's scout troop and lives for camping, hiking and all things out-of-doors :smile2:.

Is it possible that I am your brother? :lol:

You poor thing, that sounds horrid :smile2: incidentally, I'm:

- also claustrophobic

- afraid of heights and voids

- phobic re: having water on my face

and my dad & sister (who both dive) reckon I'm a chicken because I don't want to learn. Excuse me, but if I managed to have a panic attack while snorkelling, I don't think diving is the right sport for me :lol:.

It was horrible, I don't think I've ever been so scared in my life! I was ok until the man said 'now we're going to the deep end' but I just physically couldn't make myself do it!

I'm ok with snorkelling but I do panic if I get water in my mouth / nose / eyes and I have to get out immediately! This is fine with snorkelling as you can just lift your face out of the water, not so good with diving!! I know I would just shoot to the surface and probably end up hurting myself!

- also claustrophobic

- afraid of heights and voids

- phobic re: having water on my face

Me too to all, don't mind water on my face so much with regards to showers, but hate being underwater and am deathly afraid of drowning after a friend of mine drowned 6 years ago, he was only 16 :smile2:

1) I adore beautiful (silver) jewelry, but own very little as I had a habit of giving pieces away to those I loved!

2) I am fascinated by tattoos and piercings, although I have no tats and only my ears are pierced. I plan on changing this in the next few years. :smile2:

3) Reading is the only thing I do that is utterly and quietly about me, so it holds my sanity as well as my joy.

4) I believe in love.

5) I love getting older, it brings with it a freedom that my younger years just didn't have.

Here is some more ~

1. I bite my nails

2. I love Marc Bolan/T~Rex and all of his musical ways!

3. I was terrified of cats when I was younger

4. I love music

5. Jellyfish freak me out

:smile2:

I knew it! No wonder you're so brilliant! :smile2:

3,000 miles or more and you still cannot escape from me! Mwa-ha-ha-haaaarrr!

5. Jellyfish freak me out

But Jellyfish were a great band from California back in the early nineties. I'm sure it wasn't intentional. :lol: