Five facts...

Michelle

Aw, Stephanie, those are cute kids' names! The you can give them Malfoy as a middle name. :smile2:

5 New Ones for Echo:

1. My favorite flower is the cherry blossom. My dream is to visit Kyoto, Japan during springtime.

2. When I was little, I wanted to be a cop so I could shoot a gun. I loved movies like Lethal Weapon and Die Hard when I was a child, so I think that's where it came from.

3. I've always loved men with dark hair, but I've never dated one. Every guy I've ever dated has been a blond.

4. I can't eat candy or chocolate without something to drink, or I'll choke.

5. I have an extensive image collection on my computer, something over 2000 or so. I get most of them from deviantART. This explains why I change my avatar every few days. My collection of Bleach images is crazy huge. Each character even has their own folder. Yeah, I'm a geek. :yahoo:

• Replies 957
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New ones for me:-

1. My middle name is 'Action'.

2. Whenever I give out 5 facts about myself, I always lie for the first one.

3. As I do with the second one.

4. At night, whilst my mind sleeps, my body takes itself to wild parties and has mastered The Macarana.

5. I used to believe I was one of the angels Blake was convinced he'd seen, but then I realised that I was born in 1973 and told myself not to be so stupid.

None of the above are true. :smile2:

-I love dogs, have grown up with them, have never had a cat but still consider myself more of a cat person.

-If you include my 10 earrings, I have 16 piercings. :yahoo:

-I've dyed my hair for about 8 years.. except now I haven't for 5 months.

-I love all things cinnamon.

-I have one brother, he's 2 and a half years younger, but people always think he's the older one. :smile2:

Five facts about me!

1. I love guinea pigs. My current 'pigs are Chip and Dale (named after the Rescue Rangers "ChChChCh Chip & Dale Rescue Rangers"). They live in the house and roam free when I am at home.

2. I have a grade 8 in tap dancing. I cherographed a routine for 5-15 years which was subsequently performed at a gala in London. My mum tried to make me do ballet, but I hated it so I gave up.

3. I once audtioned for the National Youth Theatre's version of Bugsy Malone in London. I got through to the second stage of auditions, but got booted after the ballet round (I should have listened to my mum!)

4. I have one older brother. He is a solicitor and I am very proud of him.

5. I would love to go back to my 'am-dram' roots. However, I have lost any shred of confidence that I have ever had so I don't like people to look at me for very long. A career on the stage has therefore gone out of the window.

Another five:

1) I own 54 bras! (Yep, I just counted!)

2) I have a very irresponsible dad, and have in fact had to lend him money since I was a young teen! But I love him anyway.

3) We once had to move as a neighbour was having an arguement with someone and brought out a shotgun in the middle of the street in the middle of the day with children running everywhere (including me and my sister). My mum was looking out the window horrified, and went to court as a witness. I also witnessed the same guy on another day beating up a guy with a baseball bat! Nice guy.

4) I have been on GMTV as we had/have ghosts in the house Derek Acorah came round to investigate and we then went on the show.

5) I have a very boring and predictable middle name: Louise.

• 2 months later...

1. I don't like the smell of roses

2. I hate getting hair cuts because I did not inherit the 'girl' gene that inables one to properly fix her hair, so after seeing the stylist do it and not being able to replicate it myself at home I tend to get very discouraged.

3. I can't watch anyone touch their eyeballs

4. I'm double jointed in almost all of my joints, including my hips and knees

5. My family is scared to go to Canada because the government threatened to sick the Mounties on my stepmom for her protest of the seal fur trade in the Toronto news paper

1. I hate vodka, taste and smell

2. The taste of Diet Coke makes me gag

3. I am addicted to pepperoni pizza

4. I Sky+ almost everything i want to watch so i can fast forward the commercials

5. Babies love to be sick on me

1. I am a terrible dancer and I only ever attempt to dance in public when drunk.

2. I hate having my hair cut, the last time I cut it was the day before my graduation.

3. I have a thing for men in glasses.

4. If I ever have kids I already know what they will be called.

5. According to my friends I'm "a bit blokey" because I drink pints of cider.

1: Ever since the introduction of Bogling into my life, I haven't been able to say "Fistful of Falafel" without spraying my guests with spittle.

2: My favourite reading chair has a mind of its own and has applied to be a contestant on Eggheads.

3:This one time, at Band Camp, I was acting so camp that I was banned.

4: Sausages that are poached for 25 minutes and then browned in an oven at 200C often cause me to smile - this improves their sense of humour.

5: I am constantly searching for an eddy in the space/time continuum so I can return to my life of crime in a distant system far, far away from here! Wha ha ha haaaarrrrrr!

:)

lol at MAC!!

Ok here goes:

1. I have a BA (hons) degree in Dance, which is possibly one of my greatest achievements.

2. I am naturally blonde but you wouldn't know that unless I tell you.

3. I also have blue eyes which would have made life fun I'm sure to live during the World War (I forget which one - as I said blonde).

4. I have a little viscious cat called Starr.

5. I am currently considering taking my stupid looking girlie bike out to go to the park to sit in the sun to read. (dunno if I should tho!?!?)

You should explain the concept of cause and effect to him. Get him to write a 300 word essay on the subject to illustrate his understanding.

Mine scribes love poems and letters to me. I've told him that I didn't catch that particular bus, but he just won't listen!

I may have to take out an injunction against him.

It certainly worked with Cat Deeley. She practically never calls me.

1. A woman a work wanted some lily bulbs from me, I don't like her so I planted them upside down.

2. I'm a good driver but can't manoevre. Much to my eternal shame and the delight of my local garage I got wedged in a tight spot and the mechanics had to get me out. :)

3. I have size 10 feet. And if I could wear wellies everyday I would!

4. I have a degree in Theatre and Film, trained as a teacher and have never taught a class since I qualified. I hated it!

5. A so-called friend and writing partner tried to submit one of my scripts as his own. He sent to someone who already knew me and the script in question. When I found out I put his personal details in a gay contacts mag.

Revenge is better than Christmas;)

lol. I must say MAC you have a great sense of humour, your post always make me smile! heh heh

What? It's all true! :)

It's the only thing I have going for me...

...well, that and being impossibly handsome, worth a fortune and being so buff that Brad Pitt gets a complex whenever he's around...