Five facts...

Michelle

Then going to have a shower with hotel shower gel, wash your hair with hotel shampoo, dry it on a hotel towel and then put on a hotel dressing gown?

Ssssssssh Ned, don't tell anyone.

Actually and this is the truth. They are Kenco sashets that you get in Iceland 3 in 1. Not bad. I bought them for the trip up to Londn. I do miss coffeee though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 957
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Five facts aboout me:

1. I am one of 8 children. I have 5 sister and 2 brothers.

2. I have a kitten called Minx and a gold fish called Jasper.

3. My OH's nickname for me is Beady.

4. My mom's nickname for me is Honky Tonk and I have absolutely no idea why.

4. I dye my hair black.

1) I'm in love with North Wales (just got back from my first holiday there!).

2) I love castles.

3) I love travelling with my OH, we just laugh so much together.

4) I miss my elderly animals (2 cats, 1 dog) when I'm away.

5) I love my own bed!

1. I live in Northern Ireland (which is a different country than the Republic of Ireland).

2. I finished a degree in Computer Science but hated it and am now looking at studying to be a teacher of English.

3. I can sleep soundly anywhere you put me down. I am a pro sleeper.

4. I'm not really scared of anything except terminal illness and knives.

5. I'm 5 foot tall, on the dot.

1. I wanted to be a vet all my life.

2. I quote movies/books/lyrics too much in all situations imaginable.

3. Learning languages is one of the things I love too, but I'm not learning any atm. Hope it'll change soon.

4. I'm rather introverted, probably a bit too introverted. Ok, a lot.

5. I love all sorts of candy :lol:

Hmmm....5 more facts about little ol' me....

1. My dad's nickname for me is Poopy (no idea why), and when I was little my parents used to call me Skookumchuck, which is a Native American name. No, we're not Native American. My parents are just weird.

2. I'm extremely shy and don't really like talking to people in person.

3. My biggest dream is to move to Japan.

4. I have something called Double Depression, which is Chronic Depression with periods of Major Depression. I'll most likely have it for the rest of my life.

5. I have tiny appendages. Tiny hands, tiny feet, and tiny ears. But I have a big nose.

1. I'm an organ donor

2. I hate cricket, watching and playing. A pointless sport IMO

3. I played the flute in my school orchestra

4. I was overweight when i was younger, i decided to lose it when i was 17 and am now around the 10 stone mark :)

5. I keep receipts for everything for ages but can never find the one i need when something needs exchanged :lol:

4. I love baking? I don't think that's news to anyone but I'm running out of facts. I mainly bake fairy cakes, scones, chocolate cookies and blueberry muffins.

5. I love any kind of A.I. I have a philosophical fascination with anything that resembles or mimicks sentience, without being sentient. When I was a kid, it was cuddly toys with an 'on' switch to make them talk or move. I have a roboraptor, robosapien, and flying bird thing. I love those advanced robots you see on documentaries that understand langauge and interact intelligently with people. I find all that stuff amazing. :)

Wow, I adore blueberry muffins, make me one please :lol:

Do you like the film A.I then, by Spielberg? I just got double disc dvd for

Haha I'd make it, but then I'd have to eat it!

And I haven't actually seen that movie, I'd heard it wasn't very good.

:( Me want cake!

Yeah everything has its lovers and haters, I enjoyed it tho, almost made me cry, I was holding back the tears near the end.

1. My roommate and I look so similar that her niece and nephew (ages 8 and 9) often call her Abby by mistake.

2. Big goldfish freak me out. I won't eat at a Chinese restaurant if they have a goldfish tank.

3. My eyes change color depending on what I'm wearing and how the lighting is. Outside they are always green and inside they are usually blue. They are green more often than blue, though.

4. I'm the shortest person in my whole family (5'2) My brother is a full foot taller than me and all my cousins are over 5'8.

5. I can wiggle both of my eyebrows (together and seperately), my ears and twitch my nose like Samantha from Bewitched all at the same time.

5. I can wiggle both of my eyebrows (together and seperately), my ears and twitch my nose like Samantha from Bewitched all at the same time.

Is your face double jointed or something? I can raise my left eyebrow independently, but your face is just crazy!

LOL! 'Your face is crazy!' :( That's actually awesome Abby. I love faces that can do that sorta thing.

I can cross my eyes, like really really cross them so the left looks right and the right looks left, I hear that's not hugely common?

Is your face double jointed or something? I can raise my left eyebrow independently, but your face is just crazy!

:( No idea, I've been able to do it since I was little. I can also turn my tongue upside down and cross my eyes, both and only one at a time.

I think that is pretty unique (and wicked awesome!) Noll!

It's easy! the trick is to hold it in your teeth, you don't want it to get soggy at all because than its really hard. Put the opening down and use your bottom teeth to scrape each triangle open, don't use your tongue or let it touch it at all, once the triangles are both open then use your bottom teeth and scrape the middle until the whole half side of the wrapper is open, then use your tongue and pull the wrapper off with it. :(

I cheat a little bit with those. Bend it in the middle with your teeth and then hold one end in your teeth (the stems facing the back of your throat) and wrap one end around the other and then work it with your tongue until it's far enough down to let go, then work the knot as tight as you can before taking it out of your mouth.

I reckon you would totally dig A.I., Noll - as you know, I share your philosophical fascination, and I say it was awesome and heartbreaking and then awesome again, stupid Sixth Sense/Phantom Menace brat or not.