Five facts...

Michelle

• Replies 957
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's all I got right now.

*cough, cough* No excuses ~ we want 3 more facts, and they'd better be good uns! :lol:

1) I hate having the soles of my feet touched.

2) My eyes flash black when I am so angry I could explode ~ this doesn't happen often, but I've been told it's very effective! :lol:

3) The colour of my wedding dress was a turquoise blue.

4) I never wear make up.

5) I woud love to have a professional manicure, despite keeping very short nails.

3. I love singing, but I'm not very good.

4. I LOVE having my feet rubbed, and if I'm cuddling someone I'll always try to get my feet wrapped round theirs :lol:

5. I've had dark brown-black hair since I was 14, I'm finally letting my natural fair brown grow out.

Happy?!:lol:

1. I paint abstract oils in my spare time

2. I was born with an extra finger (but am not a witch)

3. I have discovered a lot of grey hair since I stopped dyeing it

4. I am extremely ticklish above the knee

5. I drive like I am in the grand prix

Happy?!:lol:

1) Nollaig make me smile, chuckle and choke on hot drinks on a regular basis. Happy? Oh yes! :D

2) Pickle is trying too hard to convince us that she isn't a witch. Now where's my ducking stool? :lol:

3) I taught myself to crochet when I was six.

4) I once owned a midnight blue Red Or Dead dress that looked utterly gorgeous on me. During one of my many moves, I asked my sister to look after it ~ she wore it, tore it and then gave it away. :lol:

5) I love writing poetry. I am lousy at it, but I couldn't care less, it's a great expressive tool. :)

2) My eyes flash black when I am so angry I could explode ~ this doesn't happen often, but I've been told it's very effective! :lol:

I love that...can you train me how to do it :D:lol:

1. I live on Pepsi Max, water and coffee, very rarely drink everything else.

2. I'm not a fan of silence (unless I'm reading in which case it has to be deathly silent) and will have either my I-pod on or Sky Sports News/BBC News on in the background.

3. I had a heart murmur when I was born.

4. I love netball, and should really look for a local group to play in.

5. I won't wear trainers if I can help it. I tend to stick to boots, ballet pumps, flip flops or sandals.

1. I have a 15 year old son.

2. When my son was 11 months old, my husband had a massive brain haemorrhage aged 43 and was declared brain stem dead (3 on the Glasgow Coma Scale, for anyone who used to watch ER); while he has never been able to work since then, he is still alive and doing fine. Don't switch your loved ones off too quickly, people!

3. I love reading (well, you knew that!), cocktails, and soaking in long, hot baths.

4. I am trained in massage, aromatherapy, reflexology, Indian head massage and Reiki.

5. I hate all forms of exercise except walking and yoga.

:lol:

1. My fave flower is anything that looks like a daisy

2. My fave season is Autumn.

3. I was a member of an athletic club in my teens and ran the 1500m.

4. I love to hang my washing out and watch is flap around in the wind.

5. I needed to have a blood transfusion when I was born.

2. When my son was 11 months old, my husband had a massive brain haemorrhage aged 43 and was declared brain stem dead (3 on the Glasgow Coma Scale, for anyone who used to watch ER); while he has never been able to work since then, he is still alive and doing fine. Don't switch your loved ones off too quickly, people!

Oh Wow..Ooshie,thats amazing that he is still with you.Someone must have been watching overhead very closely.Just goes to show miricles can happen.Thank you for letting us know this..:lol:

#1 : I love Rocky Horror show. Been to numerous tours and have seen many different people play Frank'n'furter. I loved watching Jason Donavan. Tim Curry is still the master but I love David Bedella's portrayal of him.

#2: I mainly exercise in the comfort of my home by going on the wii fit before work.

#3: I look really young for my age, and quite often get asked for ID, even in tescos with my kids beside me :D

#4 Apparently I look really different in photos and my friends say that I am not that photogenic! Thanks! :irked: So most of my photos are when I am drunk with mates, or if I am having a picture with me and the kids.

#5 I love the IT BOX, the machines that you find in pubs. I love pplaying Deal or no deal or Mr Paparrazzi with my mates with a pint down the local. I spenda fair bit of money on them and quite often we win nothing!

#3: I look really young for my age, and quite often get asked for ID, even in tescos with my kids beside me :D

That wouldn't annoy alot of people :irked: When you get older and they don't ask you are going to be longing for the days when you had to hunt through your handbag for your ID.

That wouldn't annoy alot of people :D When you get older and they don't ask you are going to be longing for the days when you had to hunt through your handbag for your ID.

I am more than happy when I go to a club, and all my other friends get asked, but I do get embarrassed when with my kids. I don't want to look like my kids sister. I must then look like I had my kids when I was nine or something! :irked:

Here's yet more from me...

1. I'm hopelessly addicted to Twitter

2. I'm a sucker for all things Twilight

3. I start University in September to become a Social Worker :irked:

4. My 14 yr old son is now taller than me :D

5. I'm still looking for 'Mr Right'

Here's yet more from me...

4. My 14 yr old son is now taller than me :irked:

Now why does that sound familiar......:D I am the midget in my family now too Nici:)

5 more about me...

1. I just ordered new glasses today! :smile2:

2. My pet betta has been sick with swimbladder disease for a few weeks now, and I'm getting worried!

3. I just discovered that we have a magnolia tree in front of our living room window. :)

4. I don't cry at funerals, ever.

5. I love animals!

I collect lava lamps

Very cool! I've always wanted a lava lamp, but I'm very picky when I see them, and I haven't found one that's quite right yet.

the prospect of having children terrifies me

Me too! :smile2:

Very cool! I've always wanted a lava lamp, but I'm very picky when I see them, and I haven't found one that's quite right yet.

What kind of lamp are you after?

(I only collect one make of lamps, i'm a bit of a lava-snob!)

:smile2:

Hmm, I don't even know how to describe it. I guess I'd know it when I saw it. Something in a more traditional design, in black, and preferably with red lava or something. I have a thing for the black/red/white colour scheme :smile2:

Hmm, I don't even know how to describe it. I guess I'd know it when I saw it. Something in a more traditional design, in black, and preferably with red lava or something. I have a thing for the black/red/white colour scheme :smile2:

hmm.. the black base is tricky. most are silver. Lavaworld (an American company) do black bases, but are sub-standard lamps.

There was a design called 'jet' by Mathmos which is a cylindrical shape. these 'jets' do come with black bases, among other colours. was my first lamp actually.

They sell alot on UK ebay. one day you'll see a lamp in a shop and it will be love at first sight!

# I noticed that I put exclamation marks after every sentence!! (See!)

# I want to loose cali's Virginity (rocky Horor virginity.. Obviously :smile2:)

#Loves sending and recieving Emails. Iget really excited when I get a new one in my Inbox, only to be dissapointed when it is a message from Ebay :)

# Keep having strange dreams that I am in a posh club dancing to Cheryl Cole's Fight for this love song with Cheryl cole and Rufus Hound. Wearing Rufus Hounds version of Cheryl's outfit.

For people who don't know:

#SOme how I found Rufus Hound very sexy in that outfit!

Careful love. Coffee is very precious!

I still don't have none, I am living off sashets that you get in hotels.

*Gasp!* That's not coffee! That's coffee's short bus cousin Cletus!

(I'm on cup #5 for the day :smile2:)

I still don't have none, I am living off sashets that you get in hotels.

Then going to have a shower with hotel shower gel, wash your hair with hotel shampoo, dry it on a hotel towel and then put on a hotel dressing gown?