What's for dinner? (Cont..)

Lilywhite

She is quite angry when it comes to food! I have had my shoes ripped apart plenty of times whilst pretending i want her chocolate bones :)

:friends0:

Had a dog like that once, and i've still got a bite-mark on my arm to prove it :D. What breed is she?

Just nibbling on some choccie digestives - my diet starts on Friday ;).

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

She is a cross between border collie and a smaller dog, i cannot remember or put my name to it unfortunately :D She is very beautiful and has gracefully grown into an 18 year old doggie :)

There is far too much gravy chat here for my liking :D. In my world I only have gravy once a year, on turkey and stuffing!

Tonight I had popcorn and some of this amazing caramel cheese on apples. Whatever I pulled out of the freezer this morning just did not look right to me.

You made popcorn? I want to do that now. I also suggest you learn how to roll properly, with the gravy train! :D

There is far too much gravy chat here for my liking :D. In my world I only have gravy once a year, on turkey and stuffing!

Tonight I had popcorn and some of this amazing caramel cheese on apples. Whatever I pulled out of the freezer this morning just did not look right to me.

Somehow I ended up reading this wrong. I thought you put gravy ON your popcorn! Eww... that would be just plain wrong...

Popcorn does sound really good now, though. :) Have you ever put M&M's in it?

You Tom are on the crazy train! Yep I made real popcorn with a wee bit too much butter I suppose but I felt like it :D.

Ewww gravy and popcorn CaliLily, ick! I've not had it with M&Ms, I have however had it with Candy Corn and that is way yummy. I'll try anything with M&Ms though so thanks for the tip :).

Yes i am on the crazy train. So are you i'm afraid, with your damning of gravy, non-sparkling things and green tea :D

I just finished some chocolate and orange cheesecake.

Were you hiding in the next cube over at my work today, CaliLily? Because I just told someone the very thing! I love candy corn and peanuts :D.

Don't forget Kubrick, Rawr :). And when did I ever damn green tea? I just think coffee is superior, which it clearly is! Lucky for me, guys who sparkle for their day job also like coffee, as you can see from my avvie :friends0:.

I don't know, but i have condemned you to the train now, for crimes you did or did not commit :D

I want mash again tomorrow, though i think buffet food will be on the menu, what with the nature of the day and all.

She is a cross between border collie and a smaller dog, i cannot remember or put my name to it unfortunately :roll: She is very beautiful and has gracefully grown into an 18 year old doggie :D

Love border collies :D. Used to beg my parents to get a 'lassie dog' when i was little :D. 18 yrs is a ripe old age, you've taken very good care of her. Hope she stays in good health for a long while yet :D.

Today, i will mostly be eating curry and rice. Double yum :D