The Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer

Nollaig

It's strange but neither amazon or Waterstones have a paperback version online (although amazon does have used copies!)

Wow, that's weird - the version I pre-ordered has disappeared but it's still listed in my orders in the 'my account' section and has a despatch date August 5th.

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm up to the part in Breaking Dawn where

its mainly Jacob's story. He's just met a heavily pregnant Bella. God, Edward is in so much pain! It is torture to read!

I really hope this doesn't continue, I really don't think I could take it! :friends0:

Does it involve a bed?

Unfortunately all these books are seriously bed-lacking, Rawr :friends0:.

You need to pull yourself together, Charm!! Just remain calm and squint if you have to during the unpleasant bits :lol:. You'll be fine :D.

Does it involve a bed?

Charm's already past the bedrocking, of which there is nothing graphic.

Omg, I bit a pillow, lololololol. I know human men who could do better than Edward.

Sorry. I'll stop.

Omg, I bit a pillow, lololololol. I know human men who could do better than Edward.

Sorry. I'll stop.

:D Roxi! Maybe Charm should set up an appointment with the fan fiction department if she feels it's necessary ;).

My brothers girlfriend came over last saturday and was "oh my god oh my god, that's a great book thanks for getting it for me"

I had to break the news to her that it's 1 out of 4 and that the 4th isn't even translated yet to dutch. She didn't like that.

She's made a 'date' with me to go to see new moon when it's released it the cinema. At least this time I don't have to go alone

:( Roxi! Maybe Charm should set up an appointment with the fan fiction department if she feels it's necessary ;).

I may need an appointment with my therapist instead :D

Step away from the Spoilers Charm!!

Now you know I don't resist spoilers ;), besides Roxi's right, I'm way past that bit.

Frankie do NOT read this.

What happens to the baby?????And are Bella and Edward still together at the end???

... and no 'it will spoil it Charm' cr*p!

These books will be the death of me :smile2:

Charm and Frankie, I'm actually disturbed. You are both mature, sensible women. And here you are giggling like schoolgirls over zipping through the Twilight series.

I knew it was a threat to civilisation but man, I underestimated it.

Also,

nothing happens to the baby, it's just so disgusting it would give Mo Hayder a run for her money.

Very, very minor spoiler, all it will do it reassure AND scare you at the same time. No details.

Yeah I totally agree. Most books (or maybe I just choose weird ones) involve some relationship or other. Whereas that particular scene in Breaking Dawn could be quite scary for younger people. I think the movie version is going to have to aim older.

Charm and Frankie, I'm actually disturbed. You are both mature, sensible women. And here you are giggling like schoolgirls over zipping through the Twilight series.

There's a shy, impressionable teenage girl in me who's doing it. The giggling.

No wonder I'm so fat, need to get rid of her.

I knew it was a threat to civilisation but man, I underestimated it.

Don't let Roxi tell you off :D it's good to embrace your inner teenager occasionally - it keeps you young! ;)

Besides, if she's telling you two off, she'd have to include me as well, as I'm supposed to be a mature, sensible woman as well (although I have spent most the nearly twenty years since I was a teenager trying to deny that!) :smile2: