What really bugs you?

Chimera

When I order a "NEW" CD through the mail, and it arrived RE-shrink-wrapped with smudges, dust, and a hair on the CD. And then I go through the seller's feedback, and see a few other buyers with the same issue and the seller responds to their complaints with an "I'm innocent. How am I supposed to know when I bought it that it was used?"

By the very obvious fact that is was RE-shrink-wrapped. That's how you tell. Either you bought it that way, and it's easy to tell whether the wrapping is new on CDs. Or you did it yourself, which is what I am putting my money on.

That is something that really bugs me. :irked:

• Replies 977
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate that thing women do where they expect men to do something without being asked and then actually have the nerve to get annoyed if the man doesn't do it, putting it down to the man 'not caring'.

My friend, with her boyfriend for 4 years (an ill-advised match at the best of times) was at her bf's sister's hen party thing with him. She came whinging to me that BF clearly didn't care about her because he didn't want to walk her home when it got late. After a little questioning it turned out the ACTUAL situation was that she had announced to BF that she was GOING home, and never actually asked him to walk her. I told her that did NOT amount to him not wanting to or not caring, it amounted to her being presumptuous and projecting her personal ideals onto someone who obviously doesn't natrually share them. She then used the common sense argument, saying ANY girl would expect to be walked home. Um, not me. I walk home alone at all hours in the city and always have. Maybe I shouldn't but hell I've never had problems and I wouldn't want to inconvenience anyone by asking to be walked home - and I CERTAINLY don't expect to be walked home.

Noll - sounds PMSy at best! A girl I love very much, a long-standing friend of mine, has always suffered from being exceptionally pretty. And she expects a lot from men. It's the reality she knows, they've always tripped over themselves to please her. However, it was one thing to be 18 and find morons who did everything for you. It's quite another to be 25 and find the same type of guys. Self-respect kind of gets in the way.

Luckily she weighs up for it by being awesome.

• 1 year later...

People who are allergic to soap and water. GROSS . 

Take a bath, brush your teeth and wash your hair .

Ever notice someone with disgusting GUNK under their fingernails ?  How'd you like THEM making your sandwich at the local burger joint ?

Y U K .

Companies that change appointments made 2 weeks in advance and are cancelled 2 hours in advance of said appointment. Appointments that we have switched our entire schedule around for, and now have to wait another week to fulfill.  Because "we don't come to your area but 2 days a week".  :banghead:  :motz:

Edited by pontalba

rude bosses who think it's ok to shout at their staff and dictate what underwear they can and can't wear.   

What??!!!!!!

My latest bugbear is people who text on their mobile phones while driving. Especially the one I saw last night, who had 2 kids in the backseat. Instant driving ban in my opinion!

Sales people in towns , Charity Good cause people in supermarkets. About two weeks ago I was walking through my town and A Guy selling Broadband was so in my face waving , getting in front of me that I turned round on him and and said "Oy mate if you do that again I'll report you, STFU.". Whilst sticking two fingers up to him. Probably not the best idea. That stand suddenly disappeard. Last Monday when I was off, I popped down to do some shopping and a female sales person from TT. Literally gkt in my face waving and and saying "Hi,Hi can you hear me?". I just kept quiet and kept walking, She got in front of me and whilst walking backwards and gabbling away (Which shows talent in my opinion) couldn't take the hint of me cocking my head to the side and staring wide eyed at her whilst yawning. I had to ask her friend on the stand tk have a word. I did this by saying " Oy blondie this one needs telling" (Just trying to be polite) and strangely enough they've gone aswell.

In my local A they often have either Community charity collectors or Young People Bagging your food. Princes Trust even Trainee police or some such. I said No Thanks to the Pt guy and caught out of the corner of my eye the badge of a trainee police officer. I just thought ffs you can't even buy junk food without problems. Walk in queue to pay,queue to get out.

Sales people in towns , Charity Good cause people in supermarkets. About two weeks ago I was walking through my town and A Guy selling Broadband was so in my face waving , getting in front of me that I turned round on him and and said "Oy mate if you do that again I'll report you, STFU.". Whilst sticking two fingers up to him. Probably not the best idea. That stand suddenly disappeard. Last Monday when I was off, I popped down to do some shopping and a female sales person from TT. Literally gkt in my face waving and and saying "Hi,Hi can you hear me?". I just kept quiet and kept walking, She got in front of me and whilst walking backwards and gabbling away (Which shows talent in my opinion) couldn't take the hint of me cocking my head to the side and staring wide eyed at her whilst yawning. I had to ask her friend on the stand to have a word. I did this by saying " Oy blondie this one needs telling" (Just trying to be polite) and strangely enough they've gone aswell.

In my local A they often have either Community charity collectors or Young People Bagging your food. Princes Trust even Trainee police or some such. I said No Thanks to the Pt guy and caught out of the corner of my eye the badge of a trainee police officer. I just thought ffs you can't even buy junk food without problems. Walk in queue to pay,queue to get out.

I've found pretending to be on my mobile works quite well. Either that or I tell them I'm late for an appointment with my probation officer. That usually stops 'em dead!

• 3 weeks later...

a bad hair day drives me crazy. and i have goldfish(yeah,the kind of goldfish swimming in a glass bowl as your pet)phobia. hearing someone playing taylor swift\avril lavgne\justin bieber's songs also makes me mad.(i hate them)

• 2 weeks later...

Wasps are a bunch of alcoholics at the moment :lol:  The queens have finished laying their eggs, so they don't have to bring food anymore, so they're all lurching around finding fallen fruit, getting peed on it and having drunken brawls :yes:  :giggle2:

• 4 weeks later...

Wasps and bees flying around your food

Telemarketing/political calls

When people let the door slam on you.

Spiders in your closet

Justin Bieber (I don't get that so many Tweens think he's talented)

When you like a certain song and someone says, you like that? That song is overplayed/too old.

When you're trying to watch a movie and people say that they'll watch it with you and then just end up talking the entire time. I hate that *eye roll*

Anyway, I have more "What really bugs you?" moments, but these are just a few of them.

I really hate people talking bullshit. I have a very hard time restraining myself from telling people when they just do not make sense.

I also hate non-sequitur and everything that forces me to repeat myself besides actual trouble hearing or understanding me.