Lost Mojo Support Group

Guest ii

I know, I know. Just kidding! :lol: It's always best to be prepared... *cracks up*

Well, first off, I only just reserved it. Secondly, it's for motivation as much as for present.

That's what I thought, too! BF wasn't impressed. "Pink champagne? That's your reason for graduating, pink champagne? That's crazy, even by your standards!"

So he's not getting any. Champagne, that is.

Yeah, well there's the long term goals, life aspirations and other nicely put speeches... and then there's the instant motivators, right? *laughs*

I probably should book mysef a plane ticket for somewhere far and exotic for september the 1st then :lol:

My mojo is still unaccounted for.

I'm waiting on a review book to arrive, I'll be glad when it gets here. It's taking it's sweet time. Anyway, it will motivate me.

I had a mojo burst while I was at my parents, read two books and wrote about 5 reviews! Now I'm not doing a lot, have three books on the go again.

My mojo is sort of there, again... I'm enjoying my current novel, anyway. I promised myself that I wouldn't buy any new books until I'm done with my TBR pile (and a pile it is!)... But for my birthday in August I'm treating myself to a few Agatha Christie novels and I'm looking forward to that so much that I'm feeling apprehensive about reading what I have available, now. I suppose in a way I'm killing my own mojo, aren't I... *sigh*

I notice this thread has gone WAY off topic. Anyone would think that ii was involved... oh, wait......

I was just thinking that out of my 3000+ posts I'd say 2000 are off-topic. *laughs*

My mojo's gone. Both my reading mojo and my school mojo. I love thinking about doing school work, but actually getting down to it, not happening.

At least pick up a magazine or two, for your waistline's sake!!

I did that! I got the latest Elle and InStyle. Unfortunately, my bank balance doesn't like that particular method of dieting, given who's on my speed dial! *laughs*

Glad to hear that Mr. Deaver has worked for you, too, Charm! He's a great man, isn't he? Maybe we should award him the title of "Lost Mojo Reviver"

Edited by Ceinwenn

Wow. I think the ONLY on-topic post on this page is the one quoting Michelle's post. You people suck at topicness! :lol:

That's me!! *jumps up and down* That's ME!!! Me me me me meeee!

You didn't know I'd jump.

I should go to bed, to maybe read a little and see if I can find my mojo, but I'm waiting for BF.

Can I blame BF for my lost reading mojo?

What sort of work would you do in HK? It's great that you have the possibility, yet no obligation... So you can just get back to it when you want. The added bonus being you'll appreciate the leisure time even more by comparison! *grin*

EDIT: oh, and as an on topic aside, I'm still desperatly looking for my mojo. Not sure those books on generations in the workplace I got for my m