Lost Mojo Support Group

Guest ii

I know, Charm! Or maybe we're just popular and people want to hang out with us. Or maybe it's just the cookies.

People do crazy things for cookies.

One thing that might have had an effect on my mojo returning slightly is that I finally got some m

Sounds interesting ii! :o We went to Ikea today and I got some of their dime cake and almondy cake, not to mention the big bag of dime sweets ... hopefully Kookie will eat them all before they tempt me too much :)

On a brighter note ... I managed to squeeze in 3 chapters of The Historian today. It is actually a great book! Just .... well ... I can't be bothered! :D There ... I said it! :irked:

Sounds interesting ii!

Warning! You might lose your appetite after seeing this! A traditional Finnish Easter dessert (which I actually love, it's soooooo good. With loads of sugar and cream, of course!): m

:irked: Ahem... works for me every time, ii!!!

Oh, the mighty powers of a good shag... Even just reading about it returns your mojo!

I clearly need to go to bed. TO SLEEP!!!! *cracks up*

I didn't want to say that :irked:

Please, it's not like you're the first one to think that! So... *laughs* It does look slightly off-putting. But I dare you to give it a try, if you ever get the opportunity.

And guess who are majorly off-topic? *cracks up*

Okay, my fellow mojoless people. I will now abandon you and retire to bed with a book. Let's see if I can make progress.

And guess who are majorly off-topic? *cracks up*

Okay, my fellow mojoless people. I will now abandon you and retire to bed with a book. Let's see if I can make progress.

And if you can't, ii, we know what'll work!! :irked:

My mojo has been on the blink for a while. I have so little time to do everything I need to that my reading is continually taking a backseat.

Usually I like to read a lot of classics, but I've found that I've switched to young adult fiction lately; just generally anything that is light and fast to read. It seems to be all I can handle at the moment. :irked:

My reading mojo has been on and off for a year. I've been picking up books and putting them right back down after only a few pages. Nothing is keeping my interest. Even when I am absolutely bored, I never "feel" like reading. It might have something to do with school and work and the stress caused from both but I really want my mojo back!! I am currently reading a book that I'm really enjoying but having a hard time just picking it up to read. I'm going nuts..taking 3+ months to read one book is upsetting. Can I have a cookie too? :irked:

I'm happy to declare that my mojo is returning. To the extent that I stayed up way too late last night reading. *grabs some cookies on her way out* They're for the road!

Oscar's totally fixing my mojo.

Er...

*cracks up*

And with that image in my mind (thank you very many!), I'm off to do my face and to try to find something to wear.

• 2 weeks later...