Darling, Delectable, Delicious Dexter

I loved this book and the others in the series too, I hope you enjoy it velocipede :D

Me too I hope you like the book :smile2:

I do like the Dexter series, and are great for a quick light read. I have Dexter in the Dark to read as I reserved it and got to me in Ultra fast time. I do have some other to read first but I know that dexter won't let me down and after the long haul book that I am near completion, Dexter seems to good to resist.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay I finished the book last night and I have to say, if this had been the first book in the series I wouldn't have finished it or read any of the following books either. It was just.... blah, throughout the entire book. The only thing that kind of threw me was

little Cody doing the knifing in the end. Is it really sick to say 'Way to go Cody!!'?? :D

I have to agree on you about Dexter in the Dark, he seemed to be very in the dark in this one and it was rather meh :blush: The next in the series does pick up again although Dearly Devoted Dexter is still my fav by far! :D

:DWay to go Cody! :)

• 5 months later...

I bought the first two Dexter books a number of years before he hit the screen but couldn't finish the first one, just didn't like it at all. Although I was pleasantly surprised by the TV series which I loved.

I've only watched the first 2 in the series but I'm enjoying it so far. I will be looking into the books now too.;)

Oh do try and get the books Cookie, they're even better than the show imo, the second one is the best! :)

• 1 month later...

A reminder just in case not everyone has noticed this: The new Dexter novel, Dexter Is Delicious is already out :D

This will probably be included in my next book order ;) Thanks for the reminder! :friends3:

This will probably be included in my next book order  ;) Thanks for the reminder!  :friends3:

I've forgotten, did you like the fourth one? And what do you mean, 'probably'? And, also, when's the next book ordering due?  :D

I've forgotten, did you like the fourth one? And what do you mean, 'probably'? And, also, when's the next book ordering due? :D

Goodness, I didn't realise I'd get homework! :P:lol:

The fourth one did bring the delectable one back on track, although the second is still my favourite ;) It will be interesting to see how he copes with the latest development

his new arrival!

And, I mean I will probably include it ... but I may not :blush: (and when exactly are you gonna read the rest huh? huh?) it depends on how caught up I get in the Anita Blake series, so far I just want to know what's gonna happen with it! And, also, (such bad grammar tut tut :irked:) the next order will have to wait until sometime next month, even I'm no good at hiding that much spending on books! ;)

I have read the four books and have just started watching season 2 and was just wondering if the TV writers had the nerve to show

Astor and Cody as Dexter's trainees with their own little dark passengers

I have read the four books and have just started watching season 2 and was just wondering if the TV writers had the nerve to show

Astor and Cody as Dexter's trainees with their own little dark passengers

Now that would be interesting to see, I may even start to watch the series then! I doubt if they will though :rolleyes:

Sorry Charm if my own enthusiasm over the new Dexter novel seemed like homework for you. I'll try and remember your Anita Blake -marathon and not bother you with other books :blush:

Awww :blush: I kid of course! I love your enthusiasm so don't apologise! Big hugs! :friends0: :friends0: