Darling, Delectable, Delicious Dexter

Oh! did you start it? I`ve been tempted to open it up but I`ve resisted, :weeping: I can`t settle to any other book at the moment though because of it. :)

Well why don't you go ahead with it then :cry2: Seems like Charm is about too as well.

Yep its true. I started it yesterday :weeping: Sooo sorry but I just couldn't resist the delectable one any longer! I know ... I'm weak :)

It is just as good as the others too, I really can't see why its been getting some negative thoughts but I do understand why the first two in the series should be read before hand, you really should get to know him in them first.

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm off to see a friend after lunch and we're going to spend the time reading in her garden so I'm really hoping to finish 2nd Dex today and start 3rd Dex today/tomorrow. As far as I'm concerned it's on with 3rd Dex , unless somebody wants to wait?

Did you finish Dearly Devoted Dexter? I have started no.3 this morning. :)

Did you finish Dearly Devoted Dexter? I have started no.3 this morning. :)

No I didn't finish :) I don't know what's wrong with me nowadays, I just can't seem to be able to concentrate on a book long enough to make some headway, or cannot find the time for it. I hope this will pass soon!!

I'm glad you guys made the choice to go on and start the 3rd book, if you had waited for me you'd still be waiting :weeping:

I finished Darkly Dreaming Dexter last night....it was brilliant! I gave it a 9/10 (I'm holding out for the perfect book to give the 10/10 to for some reason :))

Going to read The Empty Chair by Deaver next and alternate between the Dexter Series and the Lincoln Rhymes series. :):D

I hope you get your mojo back Frankie!

No I didn't finish :weeping: I don't know what's wrong with me nowadays, I just can't seem to be able to concentrate on a book long enough to make some headway, or cannot find the time for it. I hope this will pass soon!!

I'm glad you guys made the choice to go on and start the 3rd book, if you had waited for me you'd still be waiting :weeping:

I think life gets in the way sometimes! Hope your mojo returns soon. :)

I do feel guilty for not waiting though, sorry. :cry2:

Charm I`m glad the book got your approval, I was getting a bit worried after reading some of the negative comments about it. :)

Well, I finished Dexter in the Dark last night - would have finished it in one go if not for the fact that work/sleep/launch party got in the way! Brilliant book - again. Roll on number 4!

I'm ready for Dexter by Design Ceinwenn when you are :D

I loved Dexter in the Dark, especially as it

explored more of where his dark passenger came from and now we know he's not the only one. He's still one of a kind though, what did they call him? An abomination? How dare they! :)

I've just started chapter five and I can already tell its gonna be good. I hope

we see more of Daddy Dexter again as he coaches Aster and Cody.

I loved that part of the story in Dexter in the Dark :)

Bloody hell you two!!! You are so quick!

For once I'm secretly hoping that my BF is not able to come sooner rather than later to visit, so I'd have more time to read in peace! He's coming either today or tomorrow and tomorrow would suit me better :) I might be able to start&finish Dexter in the Dark.

Charm's reading quicker than I am at the moment, frankie. Besides, this isn't a competition to see who can read them the fastest (though that might be fun!), just as long as you get to read & enjoy them!!

Charm's reading quicker than I am at the moment, frankie. Besides, this isn't a competition to see who can read them the fastest (though that might be fun!), just as long as you get to read & enjoy them!!

I know it's not a competition, I just can't believe how quickly you are able to read! Especially since my own mojo is so unpredictable nowadays.

I'm glad to hear you're enjoying it :D

Perfectly true Ceinwenn. I am not normally the fastest reader out and I would never dream of competing! You two would probably win hands down. I'm just enjoying my mojo at the minute while it's still here Frankie! :)

Perfectly true Ceinwenn. I am not normally the fastest reader out and I would never dream of competing! You two would probably win hands down. I'm just enjoying my mojo at the minute while it's still here Frankie! :)

And so you should! :D

OH MY!!! Guess what I just found out from wikipedia! There's another Dexter, planned to be published in 2011 (:D). The name is fantastic :tong: "

Dexter Is Delicious

"!

Before you read further I must say that the article on wikipedia has one huge spoiler about the next book.

If you want to read more, visit this article on wikipedia.

Excited??

OH MY!!! Guess what I just found out from wikipedia! There's another Dexter, planned to be published in 2011 (:tong:). The name is fantastic :lol: "

Dexter Is Delicious

"!

Before you read further I must say that the article on wikipedia has one huge spoiler about the next book.

If you want to read more, visit this article on wikipedia.

Excited??

Oh my God .... Oh my God :lol: ... Oh my God ....:D Ohhh .... myyyy .... Goooooood! :D

Frankie you have made my day. You sweet, adorable, wikihunting, Finnish, friend! :tong::D

I doubt Dexter by Design will last, in fact I'll probably finish it today :lol: Its too good not to read!

...and

Dexter Is Delicious??

OMG, isn't he just! :D

*toddles off to look up wikipedia*

:tong: Stop, my ears are getting red! That's a nasty look on me.

And the title thing, yes, yes he is :D:smile2: I hope you noticed though that it'll be 2 years until the next one's up? You sound so giddy you'd think the book's in the stores already!