Darling, Delectable, Delicious Dexter

2 years? WHF!!! Get it into the shops now, I say! Although, the current one has just come out & isn't even in paperback yet (as far as I know), but 2 years? Seriously? Lord, I need a Dexter fix sooner than that!

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I knew there was the risk that someone would be carried away with the message and wouldn't notice the mention of year 2011! But true enough, Lindsay hasn't been turning up his Dexter books once a year before so I'm not that surprised that the next one will take two years. And yeah the 4th one just got out. Still, it's something to look forward to...

Edit: hm, should we be writing some fan fiction while waiting? :D at least there would be something to read..

Omg ... Omg... WARNING! :D If you are one of those people who like to read the last page of the book before you start, DO NOT do it with Dexter by Design. I don't do it and the last line was major news!! You will give away the outcome of the book! It is brilliant!! :tong:

F***!!! :readingtwo: I seriously need to get reading those two last books! What on erth?? I'm so curious. I've never been one to read the last page before starting a book and I don't feel tempted now, but am afraid that I might read the last line by accident :lol:

This thread intrigued me and now I am a fan of Dex :blush:

During a long car journey, I read the first in the series (Dexter Dreaming Darkly) and actually fell for the serial killer.

Thanks for the heads up on Dexter.

Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blush::yahoo::yahoo:We have another Dexterette! (come join our Dexter obsession group in the social groups, if you want)

Edited by Ceinwenn

During a long car journey, I read the first in the series (Dexter Dreaming Darkly) and actually fell for the serial killer.

Don't worry, its easy done. I think we all have :lol:

Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::yahoo:We have another Dexterette! (come join out Dexter obsession group in the social groups, if you want)

Would you be excited by any chance Ceinwenn :lol:

Oh ok I'll join in ..

Yay! Yay! Another Dexter fan!!! :lol::blush:

I mean how could you not like him! :lol:

I don't know! You tell me, lol! :blush: I love him, you love him, everybody loves him............come on Beth, you gotta love him, please tell us you love him! :lol: :lol:

Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::yahoo::yahoo:We have another Dexterette! (come join our Dexter obsession group in the social groups, if you want)

:blush::lol:

Edited by Ceinwenn

I don't think that I can avoid it any longer - think that I am going to have to read one of the books so I can see what all of the fuss is about! :lol:

Definately! Get your hands on Darkly Dreaming Dexter as soon as possible young lady! :blush:

I was thinking the same thing, but didn't suggest it just in case she doesn't like the 1st one (though how that is possible is truly beyond me!:blush:). Especially since the second one is better than the 1st one.............Ok you should take the second one too, Kimmy!