All new What's for dinner?

Nici

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Snap! I had pot noodle last night - how can anyone bad mouth them? The chicken and mushroom one is amazing :roll:

I'm not sure what I'm having tonight, but it won't be anything complicated I'll tell you that right now! I'm in no mood to cook, so I bet it'll just be popcorn :roll:.

Oh darn! I just realized I have asparagus in the fridge that I need to eat. Ugh. Hopefully it'll last until tomorrow.

I'm not sure what I'm having tonight, but it won't be anything complicated I'll tell you that right now! I'm in no mood to cook, so I bet it'll just be popcorn ;).

Oh darn! I just realized I have asparagus in the fridge that I need to eat. Ugh. Hopefully it'll last until tomorrow.

An asparagus and popcorn combo? Tasty! :roll:

I had stirfry tonight.

I had chinese takeaway = chicken fried rice, crispy shredded chilli beef, crispy seaweed, sesame prawn toast and some chips and curry and some prawn crackers dipped in sweet and sour sauce and some chocolate cake with cream...I'm stuffed silly.....going back to uni tomorrow so will eat less there.

Chicken Kiev, chips, peas and sweetcorn.

Perfectly cooked by Kookie! :roll:

Is Kookie available for hire? It took significant bribery to get my son to make so much as a cuppa when he was still living here! ;)

We are having roasted chicken thighs, mash potato and swede!

Homemade roated cherry tomato and red pepper soup with garlic bread, followed by chicken and pasta in a homemade tomato and basil sauce - yummy! :roll:;)