All new What's for dinner?

Nici

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A bit of an easter egg I stole from my mum. I'm ill and have had nothing else to eat all day...:lol:.

An easter egg?? I thought i was bad only having a pot noodle the other night :)

*gives you a pot noodle* :) it's better than half an easter egg!

Is it a brown one? I only like those ones :lol:. I know for a fact there's some downstairs in the cupboard, I just can't be :lol: to go and get it. Plus my sister and her fiance are camped out on the living room floor...:lol:

It can be if you want, though i prefer chicken and mushroom!

Have you got a cat? It can use it's ninja skills to go get it :lol:

It can be if you want, though i prefer chicken and mushroom!

Have you got a cat? It can use it's ninja skills to go get it :)

Ewwwwwwwww chicken and mushroom. Beef and tomato are the way to go (and they're suitable for vegetarians which is a bonus :lol:). I hate cats so no I haven't. Although I could use some ninja skills myself, they'd come in handy :lol:.

Ewwwwwwwww chicken and mushroom. Beef and tomato are the way to go (and they're suitable for vegetarians which is a bonus :lol:). I hate cats so no I haven't. Although I could use some ninja skills myself, they'd come in handy :).

NO chicken and mushroom is gorgeous!

And i can see that now...

'Mission Impossible: Pot Noodle Edition' starring rach.at.the.disco, coming soon to a cinema near you, using your ninja skills to sneak a pot noodle :lol:

What in the world is a potato smilie??!

No cooking for me tonight, no way. I'm not feeling so hot anyway so maybe I'll just nuke a cup of soup or something...

One of the best things in existence, except for when you cook them and they look demented...

They are basically potato shapes in face form, it's summat to have when i cbb cooking potatoes or anything else, it's easy :)

One of the best things in existence, except for when you cook them and they look demented...

They are basically potato shapes in face form, it's summat to have when i cbb cooking potatoes or anything else, it's easy :)

So do you carve a face into the poor thing before you cook him?! Or do you just miraculously pull one potato out of a bag that happens to look like Jesus?!

So do you carve a face into the poor thing before you cook him?! Or do you just miraculously pull one potato out of a bag that happens to look like Jesus?!

The second one! I would love to pull out a potato smiley with a beard. If i carved them myself, i think they would actually look even more demented :)

OMG I just fell off my chair!! Is that what they look like?? I've never heard of such a thing, LOL. I don't think we have those here in states. I've seen chicken shaped like dinosaurs but never that! Wow :motz:.

All of a sudden I'm reminded of my Jesus-toast maker. You push this plastic line drawing of Jesus into your bread before you put it in the toaster, and when it pops up you get a picture of him on your toast! It's very inspiring :).

All of a sudden I'm reminded of my Jesus-toast maker. You push this plastic line drawing of Jesus into your bread before you put it in the toaster, and when it pops up you get a picture of him on your toast! It's very inspiring :motz:.

My dear friend, this made me laugh and laugh and laugh. You have cheered me up before clearing off to bed and I thank you.

I'm tempted to send you an email of an 'inspiring' picture of Jesus in an unusual place, but sincerely do not wish to offend. Guidance, please.

:)

My dear friend, this made me laugh and laugh and laugh. You have cheered me up before clearing off to bed and I thank you.

I'm tempted to send you an email of an 'inspiring' picture of Jesus in an unusual place, but sincerely do not wish to offend. Guidance, please.

:)

I'm glad that made the end of your day a little brighter, Mac!

Ohhhh no I love to get stuff like that! I promise no offense will be taken :motz:.