All new What's for dinner?

Nici

My kitchen (as well as the rest of the house, my room and the shower excluded) is being repainted and refurnished* so all I have at the moment is fridge and microwave... I'll join you on the ready-made frozen meals marathon Julia *laughs*

Noooooo! That will make two of us with an upset stomach!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

If I'm up north again anytime I'll be sure to let you know :D

Hmm dinner... I actually have options! I have three kinds of soup, I have potatoes, carrots, onions, gravy, chicken burgers, beef slices, honey roast ham slices... choices!

Noooooo! That will make two of us with an upset stomach!

Just ate the second half of the Hachis parmentier I'd started at lunch... And my stomach is rebelling :D Though given the state of the kitchen that freezer is in and the level of dust & paint concentration in the air, I'm not sure that should be blamed on the dish itself :haha:

I really want some mince with something tomorrow as i need to use my pepper and potatoes up. I wanted to pick some up today, but my housemate reminded me that asda would be shut early on a sunday grr.

I'm already thinking about tomorrow night's dinner :haha:

Spaghetti for us tonight.. so easy! This is probably our last week in India, so we'll be eating out a lot.. trying to make it easy for ourselves on the nights we actually eat in. :haha:

I seem to be having my lunch backwards: just had two bramley apple pies, the oven has just gone "ping" on the crumpets and cheese, which will be followed in about 40 minutes by pre-cooked Thai sweet chilly chicken... I am odd aren't I?

Dinner will be another Chigago Town Cheesilicious garlic bread (you'd think I work in their advertising department, which sadly I don't, or I'd get these babies for free...) accompanied by a nice malt superdrink and topped off with a BagOfLollies. How healthy am I?