Celebrity Big Brother

Suzanne123

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not seen CBB for a few days now. Shame Heidi has been voted off, but i'm glad Kat has gone. Her Beavis and Butthead giggling was pretty annoying. Will tune in tonight if i can keep my eyes open :smile2:.

Oh my god! She does doesn't she. She also managed to speak without opening her mouth most of the time....talk about lazy :yahoo:

It's Nicola and Lady Sovereign up for eviction next

I love Nicola :D She's really canny.

It's Nicola and Lady Sovereign up for eviction next

I'm so glad this is the case :D. Nicola must go! Her little girl voice and her habit of saying 'rrrreeeeaaaallllyyyy?' after someone has told her something is flipping annoying.

Lady Sov has to stay, as her childish personality is really rubbing folks up the wrong way... i love it! :D Love the stern look Vinnie gave her as she bummed ciggies off Jonas :lol:. What an ungrateful and greedy moo she is :)

Loving Vinnie Jones though. :D.

God I think I'd just smother Sov in her sleep if I were in that house. She's so greedy! Although it is funny watching the other housemates getting annoyed by her :)

What did everyone think of the whole Stephen Baldwin/Alex Reid prayer thing. I though Alex was going to cry! Bless him.....I think I actually like him :D

I didn't see it either (I was watching GLEE!!!!!) but I did see a tiny bit of the later episode and there was no sign of Sov. I'm thinking she must have been given the boot! Whoooo!

I think Stephen and Ivana are up for eviction next. I've lost interest too to be honest (however I had a dream that I was dating Alex Reid!!! Eugh!) :lol:

I didn't see it either (I was watching GLEE!!!!!) but I did see a tiny bit of the later episode and there was no sign of Sov. I'm thinking she must have been given the boot! Whoooo!

I think Stephen and Ivana are up for eviction next. I've lost interest too to be honest (however I had a dream that I was dating Alex Reid!!! Eugh!) :lol:

;) That sounds like a nightmare, but better than Stephen, he just gives me the creeps. Hope Stephen goes next then. (I was watching Glee too :roll:)

;) That sounds like a nightmare, but better than Stephen, he just gives me the creeps. Hope Stephen goes next then. (I was watching Glee too :))

Definitely a nightmare! :roll: I hope Stephen goes too. He's really grating :lol:

Gleeeeeeeeee! (I didn't think last night's episode was as good as the earlier two but it was still a million times better than CBB eh!)

What did everyone think of the whole Stephen Baldwin/Alex Reid prayer thing. I though Alex was going to cry! Bless him.....I think I actually like him :)

I thought it was embarrassing! Stephen's prayer/preaching sessions really are too much.

That is a nightmare ;). I think Ivana sort of likes him too, so you might have a fight on your hands :roll:. Sisqo is up for nomination too, so there will be a double eviction on Friday. I'll keep watching, but i don't really care who wins. I'd vote for Stephen to stay another week, because i think he will become the main irritant in the camp now that Sov has gone. Gotta keep it interesting... :D

I've just watched the episodes with Dane's nightmare and I've had tears streaming down my face with laughter! Jonas, bless him, was holding his heart out of fright! :console: And then he had a nightmare himself :blush: He's had me in stitches!

I haven't been able to watch the show on a couple of weeks but got the episodes yesterday and watched all of them, I'm just watching the eviction show part 1. I cannot believe Vinnie would actually go and complain about Sisqo, I thought he'd be a bigger man than that and not take it personal. I've been disappointed in Vinnie in so many ways I'm not supporting him anymore.

I cannot believe some of the things Stephen's said. He told BB to become aware of the word 'wrath'. Oh my he's so self-righteous. I was laughing my arse off when he talked about the demonic aspects when they discussed Dane's nightmare :console: If I were Dane I couldn't have kept a straight face :blush: I'm actually liking Dane a lot, he seems like a nice enough fella and he's quite handsome :lol: I also like Nicola, she's a real sweetheart. She's not anything I expected her to be, bless her heart! I don't think I have particular favorites now, but they are the ones I like :lol:

I'm watching CBB and I've just realised that I think the Brits in general are a hoot! They're always joking about, making practical jokes and being silly, to me it seems like they don't take things and life too seriously and they can laugh at themselves too. I like that kind of mentality and I'll miss seeing it when CBB is over :D

I'm watching CBB and I've just realised that I think the Brits in general are a hoot! They're always joking about, making practical jokes and being silly, to me it seems like they don't take things and life too seriously and they can laugh at themselves too. I like that kind of mentality and I'll miss seeing it when CBB is over :D

I agree, this has been an hillarious show this year. I don't tend to watch it as I normally get really bored, but the tasks have been great, I find the mixture of people great, and in general I LOVE IT. I am still catching up as I am normally working at the time it is on, but I have finally watched the episode where

Dane has to put the chili powder in their food and they love it :lol:

I thought that was great!

Yeah the look on his face when he realised they didn't notice anything unusual and when they started to compliment the sauce :lol: Poor Dane!!

I also loved the moment when he'd chosen Stephanie to receive the choccie cake and Steph came from the diary room all dirty, and he realised they'd dropped the cake on her rather than given her the chance to decide where to put it herself :lol: Oh man the look on his face :lol: I love Dane, he's a sweetheart :D

Yeah the look on his face when he realised they didn't notice anything unusual and when they started to compliment the sauce :lol: Poor Dane!!

I also loved the moment when he'd chosen Stephanie to receive the choccie cake and Steph came from the diary room all dirty, and he realised they'd dropped the cake on her rather than given her the chance to decide where to put it herself :lol: Oh man the look on his face :lol: I love Dane, he's a sweetheart :D

I don't think I have seen that episode yet. I have just been watching Come Dine with me, and it had a little talk over at the end saying that all the CBB housemates will be shackled together in tonight's episode. That should be good!!!

As for Dane, I agree I have warmed to him, one of my favs.

I don't think I have seen that episode yet. I have just been watching Come Dine with me, and it had a little talk over at the end saying that all the CBB housemates will be shackled together in tonight's episode. That should be good!!!

Oh sorry if I spoiled it for you :lol: It was a couple of episodes ago. I'm always a day behind you guys because I get the episodes after they've aired in UK.

I'm starting to hate Vinnie, which is surprising because he was my favorite in the beginning. I think he's arrogant, rude, and really dominating and doesn't even see it himself.

Edit: Does anyone else find the announcer's accent a bit funny? The way he says 'Day eight', it's almost like one word, it's almost like he's saying date in very slow motion :D

Edited by frankie

Oh sorry if I spoiled it for you :lol: It was a couple of episodes ago. I'm always a day behind you guys because I get the episodes after they've aired in UK.

I'm starting to hate Vinnie, which is surprising because he was my favorite in the beginning. I think he's arrogant, rude, and really dominating and doesn't even see it himself.

Edit: Does anyone else find the announcer's accent a bit funny? The way he says 'Day eight', it's almost like one word, it's almost like he's saying date in very slow motion :D

The man is a legend and for me makes BB. :lol:

Oh and not to worry about telling me, it has not spoiled it for me, I a still watching it even though I know who goes out the following day.

The cake bit was so funny, when they went in the diary room and weren't sure if they would get covered or not :D Poor Stephanie. I really haven't got a favourite at the minute. If I had to pick, it would probably be Stephanie (because she has a fantastic name :lol:) or Dane because of the chilli/nightmare challenge :lol: