Celebrity Big Brother

Suzanne123

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Googled Alexander Skarsgard earlier - yep, he would have been a better choice :roll:.

Stephanie, Baldwin and Jordan's fella are growing on me :(. Think i'll add Sisquo to the list too. Looking forward to tomorrow night. What am i doing??!!! I don't watch rubbish like this :D :D.

Alex Reid is growing on me too :D I also LOVE Stephanie! "We're sleeping on acrylic!" :lol: She's so glamorous!

Sisquo reminds me of my friend Nick who is also about 5 foot 5 ish and has unlimited energy. He's constantly on the move like a little tornando!

Heidi looks drunk!

Googled Alexander Skarsgard earlier - yep, he would have been a better choice :roll:.

Have you read the Sookie Stackhouse -books and/or seen the show True Blood? Alexander plays this wickedly attractive vampire called Eric Northman. You will find that he is a particular favorite of some of the ladies on this forum :D :D

Quite right! Me neither! :roll:

:D

I'm above this sort of rubbish reality tv! I'm borrowing that halo after you've finished with it, Charm lol

Alex Reid is growing on me too. I also LOVE Stephanie! "We're sleeping on acrylic!" She's so glamorous!

Sisquo reminds me of my friend Nick who is also about 5 foot 5 ish and has unlimited energy. He's constantly on the move like a little tornando!

Loved Stephanie's remark :D. How the other half live, eh? She's real old-style glamour. Loved that she still wore her pearls while doing the 1st task :lol: Sisquo is an absolute ball energy!

Have you read the Sookie Stackhouse -books and/or seen the show True Blood? Alexander plays this wickedly attractive vampire called Eric Northman. You will find that he is a particular favorite of some of the ladies on this forum

Thanks Frankie, im not familiar with those books, but i think i've seen the show True blood advertised on tv. If it's still on i might tune into an episode or two :D... to watch the storyline of course :(. Do you prefer the books or the show?

Thanks Frankie, im not familiar with those books, but i think i've seen the show True blood advertised on tv. If it's still on i might tune into an episode or two :roll:... to watch the storyline of course :D. Do you prefer the books or the show?

Personally I prefer the books which are great, I've only watched like 3 episodes of the show and didn't enjoy it as much as I'd hoped. If you're interested in vampires, witty writing and interesting plots I suggest you take a look into the books as well :D I'm sure some people would suggest the same thing :D

Personally I prefer the books which are great, I've only watched like 3 episodes of the show and didn't enjoy it as much as I'd hoped. If you're interested in vampires, witty writing and interesting plots I suggest you take a look into the books as well :D I'm sure some people would suggest the same thing :roll:

I'll add it to my reading list :lol:. Since joining this site i've slowly got back into the reading habit, it's been so long since i read, that i'm not sure what books would appeal to me :D.

It's disappointing the show didn't live up to your expectation Frankie, what was it that didn't work for you?

Vampire-ism (sp) seems to be the thing lately, books, film and tv! :D

I'll add it to my reading list :(. Since joining this site i've slowly got back into the reading habit, it's been so long since i read, that i'm not sure what books would appeal to me :D.

Oh I see :D You could try the first book and see if you like it and go from there :D

It's disappointing the show didn't live up to your expectation Frankie, what was it that didn't work for you?

It was mostly the actor who played the main character, Anna Paquin. I've last seen her in Piano in which she was like 11 years old, and I just cannot picture her as a grown woman, in this series. She's not convincing at all. But other people love the show so it's just my humble opinion, don't let it affect you! And yep, Vampires are definitely the thing at the moment :roll:

So what's been happening in CBB everybody? I haven't been able to watch any episodes :lol:

Oh I see You could try the first book and see if you like it and go from there

It was mostly the actor who played the main character, Anna Paquin. I've last seen her in Piano in which she was like 11 years old, and I just cannot picture her as a grown woman,...

So what's been happening in CBB everybody? I haven't been able to watch any episodes

Cool, i'll start with the 1st book and see how it goes :D. I wouldn't know who Anna Paquin was if she had a neon sign giving her name :D! I've seen the True Blood thread on here, so i'll take a look later :lol:.

How do you watch CBB? Are you in the UK? There's not much to tell on CBB at the mo. Last night's show just went into a bit more detail showing how the housemates interacted with each other on the 1st night. They won their 1st task, which was for all of them to fit inside a mini, which they successfully did! lol For their troubles, they earned 2 bottles of champaign.

Baldwin in the diary room, said he had a 'crush' on Stephanie, awww :(.

Ones to watch are, Baldwin, Steph, Jordan's man (keep forgetting his name), Sisquo and i think Lady Sov, might be a bit of a handful for some. So far everything is civil and friendly :roll:.

Well, that's my round-up - hope it wasn't boring :D

How do you watch CBB? Are you in the UK? There's not much to tell on CBB at the mo.

Well last year BF downloaded the episodes from the internet, this year there's a problem with one of his computers (hard to explain) and he can't download the episodes (at least not yet) :D We really enjoyed last years CBB, even BF watched it religiously eventhough he doesn't watch the regular kind of BB :lol:

Baldwin in the diary room, said he had a 'crush' on Stephanie, awww :D.

Awww that's so sweet :D That's the kind of thing we like to hear and see. I hope the people get more comfortable in the house and drop their normal courtesies and start acting the way they are, I want me a bit of drama :roll:

I wish they could have given me a task of pushing the mini over the edge of a cliff :D

Meanie! :lol:

Well last year BF downloaded the episodes from the internet, this year there's a problem with one of his computers (hard to explain) and he can't download the episodes (at least not yet)...

Awww that's so sweet :D That's the kind of thing we like to hear and see. I hope the people get more comfortable in the house and drop their normal courtesies and start acting the way they are, I want me a bit of drama :roll:

That's a shame, hope your BF can sort out the computer problems. As for drama in the CBB house... give it time Frankie, give it time...:D:(

I think this one can be watched and enjoyed. It's the last one ever isn't it?

Ned ~ behave yourself! You are not allowed to shoot fellow book readers! :D

Thank you Chrissy :jump:

No more pizza for you, Ned! :roll::D

Yep, last ever CBB - unless another tv company picks up the rights for it i guess.