Your Favorite Ice Cream Flavor

muggle not

A Cold Rock ice-creamery opened very near to where I live and it's been doing a roaring business. There are huge lines late into the night. The best I've had so far was Ferrero Rocher ice-cream with Maltesers and Bounty mixed in. Yum!

A Cold Rock ice-creamery opened very near to where I live and it's been doing a roaring business. There are huge lines late into the night. The best I've had so far was Ferrero Rocher ice-cream with Maltesers and Bounty mixed in. Yum!

With choices like those available I`d be surprised if it wasn`t a roaring success! Sounds delicious. :)

It is so difficult for me to stick to just one ice cream flavor. My tastes vary from cherry chocolate chip, to mint chocolate chip, caramel, pistachio, and of course, chocolate. Along with those I adore sampling any other flavors and adding to my favorites list. I'm a huge ice cream lover.

I have no ice cream right now. If I could have some, I'd have Haagen Dasz Cookies and Cream. Bit addicted to that lately.

I got a tub of Haagen Dasz caramel biscuit flavour yesterday and thought it was DEEEELLISSHHH! I parked my behind on the sofa in front of the fire (it was snowing outside too) and ate the lot while reading! Perfect! ;)

I got a tub of Haagen Dasz caramel biscuit flavour yesterday and thought it was DEEEELLISSHHH! I parked my behind on the sofa in front of the fire (it was snowing outside too) and ate the lot while reading! Perfect! ;)

I had Ben and Jerrys Choc Fudge Brownie, and parked my behind in bed while reading! :D

When i was in Bulgaria, the ice cream there was just so lovely, it was just a random guy with an ice cream van on the street corner lmao!