Dr Who

Michelle

• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I like it :D It does fit the younger doctor :D I read somewhere that Blue Peter were holding a competition for children to redesign the control panel of the Tardis. I wonder if that's for the show or not :)

Yes, it is. They have to use household items and try and make it look like something The Doctor could have put together himself, and it'll be made for the show and they'll get the chance to visit the set and meet the new Doctor as well. Unfortunately you have to be aged between six and twelve, so I'm just a smidgen too old :D

Just out of interest do we have any ideas to when the next special is being aired? I can't wait for the return of The Master.

It's supposed to be in November some time and is The Waters of Mars and I don't believe has The Master in it. There will then be a two-part farewell :friends0: to the tenth Doctor on Christmas Day and New Years Day.

Yeah me too. I love David Tennant and I was crying when Donna left :friends0: So I'll probably be a wreck :D

I was a wreck when Rose left (the first time, anyway), and I was a wreck when Donna left, so I have no doubt I will be distraught when my beloved Doctor leaves.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes supposed to be one of the scariest yet. However they say that a lot and I'm not easily scared, although I will jump behind the sofa if it doesn't happen to catch me by surprise.

Oh and by the way, he will knock four times.. :D

It was great - so intense at the part between him deciding to leave and him deciding HE'S GOD AND THEREFORE COMPLETELY AWESOME. I figured he'd save some of them and safely deposit them in the future somewhere with secret identities, so that the Captain could meet her grandmother. But this ending was still awesome, what happens happens. (That's time travel)

Couldn't really make much of the trailer...except The Master(!!) I look forward to it.