Dr Who

Michelle

• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I thought it was all a good ep, i dout they'll bring the master back this quikly. Plus hes dead he only got resurected by other timelords just before the time war, i dun't think he could again. I think a old enamy i dont know of, mabey the beast.:irked:

He's not dead, he's supposed to be. But when they were cremating him in the last episode we saw with him in it (correct me if I'm wrong because I think this was the last episode we saw with him in it), someone took the ring from his hands. That's how he'll be resurrected.

Lee Evans didn't bother me, I actually loved him in this!

Michelle Ryan though...her lines were so cheesy so I couldn't really take her seriously. She was better than I thought she would be though.

I loved this episode! It was far better than the Christmas special, as I found it quite gripping all the way through.

I am disappointed that Tennant is leaving, I have a soft spot for him :irked: but I am sure Matt Smith will be brilliant! I loved him in Pullmans 'Sally Lockhart Mysteries'. I cannot believe the views people have on him that I have read from different forums, but as I said to my boyfriend the crew saw him audition, we didn't, and they knew what they were looking for :lol:

I missed parts of this due to feeding Xander and putting him to bed, but what I saw I found largely disappointing, so I'll not be bothering to go back and watch the whole thing.

Sad really - the same thing happened with the new Red Dwarf episodes. I watched the first one and found it completely devoid of the humour we know and love from the Boys from the Dwarf, and didn't bother watching the second episode last night as a result of it. :irked:

Lee Evans didn't bother me, I actually loved him in this!

Michelle Ryan though...her lines were so cheesy so I couldn't really take her seriously. She was better than I thought she would be though.

I loved this episode! It was far better than the Christmas special, as I found it quite gripping all the way through.

I am disappointed that Tennant is leaving, I have a soft spot for him :irked: but I am sure Matt Smith will be brilliant! I loved him in Pullmans 'Sally Lockhart Mysteries'. I cannot believe the views people have on him that I have read from different forums, but as I said to my boyfriend the crew saw him audition, we didn't, and they knew what they were looking for :lol:

I totally agree with you. I loved Lee Evans :( I think he's great anyway but I loved his character. I could take it or leave it as far as Michelle Ryan is concerned and this episode was miles better than the Christmas episode!

I'm disappointed that David Tennant is leaving too. I have never heard of Matt Smith before so I'm not judging til I have seen him. So many people have written him off already.

Lee Evans was a little too over the top for me too.

Who's coming back through the dark? My guess is The Master. :irked:

I quite enjoyed last night's special. :( I agree with Michelle that Lee Evans was too over the top, though it was funny how he got his own back by hanging up on the Doctor, who was well miffed! :lol:

That UNIT commander was rather ruthless, ordering them to close the wormhole before everyone came back.

I thought straight away that it will be The Master who will come back and "kill" the Doctor, because the psychic lady on the bus said something like "he knocks four times", and I just thought of the drum beat The Master used to tap on the table, which was four beats. But I'm probably completely wrong!

That UNIT commander was rather ruthless, ordering them to close the wormhole before everyone came back.

That seemed a bit silly to me.. she was completely in awe of The Doctor, but was willing to shut the wormhole, and trap him!!

I thought straight away that it will be The Master who will come back and "kill" the Doctor, because the psychic lady on the bus said something like "he knocks four times", and I just thought of the drum beat The Master used to tap on the table, which was four beats. But I'm probably completely wrong!

You're not the only one who has thought that. :irked:

I quite enjoyed last night's special. :o I agree with Michelle that Lee Evans was too over the top, though it was funny how he got his own back by hanging up on the Doctor, who was well miffed! :)

ooooh, I hadn't thought about the knock 4 times thing, but that makes perfect sense! I'll miss David as the Doctor :irked:

I actually quite liked Michelle Ryan, or at least I liked her character, I liked that she wasn't just bowled over by the Doctor and tried to take charge herself. We're getting closer to David Tennant leaving now :irked: I'm sure Matt Smith will be good but he's not so nice to look at!

Ooh, I missed that bit - clever thinking!

Has anyone also watched the old Doctor Who? I keep on wondering if i should...

I think if you're a big fan, it can be important for some of the history. However, the few that I have seen are very slow compared to the ones we have today. If I want to find out something, I tend to use the internet to read up on it. :irked:

I haven't missed an episode since 1978, and can say without a shadow of a doubt, that Peter Davison, although not the best Doctor, had by far the best storylines. At least he did, if you were an 8 year-old boy at the time!:irked:

I haven't missed an episode since 1978, and can say without a shadow of a doubt, that Peter Davison, although not the best Doctor, had by far the best storylines. At least he did, if you were an 8 year-old boy at the time!:irked:

Who was your least favourite Doctor?

I think they were all great, but slightly at the back of the pack I think is David Tennant. He just seems a bit TOO high energy at times.

It's probably just a reflection of the adventures that I was brought up with, but I firmly believe that the Doctor shouldn't get involved in any kind of romantic situation (imagine if Rose Tyler had found out if he used to be Patrick Troughton!)

Can any guys out there back me up, or have I just signed my own death warrant?!:irked:

I titally agree, Sedge. Tennant is my second-least-favourite of the Doctors that I've seen (the worst one being Colin Baker - I hated that pompous *ss!). The Doctor should not get romantically involved with his assistants - I don't mind him being interested in someone else (Madame de Pompador, anyone?) but not his assistants.

I know what you mean about the Romantic aspect, but I guess they are trying to appeal to the wider audience. Plus, the Doctor is portrayed as being lonely which is why they try to pair him off although it never works out as he is the Doctor!

I love David Tennant as the Doctor - I like how he is so excitable all the time. Thats one of the reasons I like Doctor Who, each Doctor can bring something new to the table.