Dr Who

Michelle

I've never seen Matt Smith in anything, but I think his slightly 'alien' appearance will suit the programme well.

What king of actor is he? Do you think he'll play the Doctor as manic or more thoughtful?

• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think they were all great, but slightly at the back of the pack I think is David Tennant.

Whaaaaaat? :irked:

Can any guys out there back me up, or have I just signed my own death warrant?!:o

In deference to the rules of this forum (which forbid killing people), let's just say that you are no longer on my Christmas card list. :)

As female companions go, i do really like Donna. She was so though on him sometimes! She was kind of refreshing after all the woman lusting after the Doctor.

I did feel really sad when he had to say goodbye to her

I completely agree! When I heard Catherine Tate was to be the next companion, I wasn't exactly pleased. But I ended up liking her the most and was also really sad when she left *sniffle*. :D

I'm the same Mia, I thought I would find Donna really annoying but I ended up loving her! I've only seen the new doctors but I prefer Tennant to Eccleston, and not just because he's so lovely to look at!

I'm the same Mia, I thought I would find Donna really annoying but I ended up loving her! I've only seen the new doctors but I prefer Tennant to Eccleston, and not just because he's so lovely to look at!

But it is a big part of why we love him!

His hair seems to have got a lot bigger! When I was watching on Sat night, they kept filming the Doctors profile and his hair is massive!! It comes out about 8 inches from his forehead!

That is so true! You don't notice his hair getting bigger from episode to episode, but I saw an older episode tonight where he was with Rose, and his hair was quite small in comparison to now! (I love his hair.)

• 3 months later...

It's the first week of shooting series five of new Doctor Who, and the first picture of the new Doctor and his companion on set has been released. Beware if you avoided all spoilers so far and don't want to know who the Doctor is, what he looks like, his new companion or the companions name, then don't click on the link!

New Doctor Who costume revealed