Are there any foods that you have never ever tried?

tbain

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eeeeewww! That is so gross! Pass me the bucket!!

Yeah, that was my reaction as well. Sorry Charm :lol:

They weren't!

Apparently not, or you'd actually have been sick Chrissy... And let's not even delve into the 'lemon' test you're supposed to do before eating. *grabs the bucket from Charm*

Yeah, that was my reaction as well. Sorry Charm :D

Apparently not, or you'd actually have been sick Chrissy... And let's not even delve into the 'lemon' test you're supposed to do before eating. *grabs the bucket from Charm*

The very idea of them left such a bad taste in my mouth I just had to go and make myself a hot chocolate to 'cleanse' my palate :irked:

You have far too much time on your hands, Bethany ....

Awwww.. Roland! :irked::D

I'm in the minority again.. looove oysters! I grew up in a part of the States where oysters were widely available since we were near the Gulf. I just grew up liking them. :D

I actually have never tried many foods such as chinese or indian! Takeaway was always the chippy when i lived at home xD I shall have to fix that.

I actually have never tried many foods such as chinese or indian! Takeaway was always the chippy when i lived at home xD I shall have to fix that.

That is like my girlfriend's father. He is originally from England and the list of foods he has never eaten is staggering. In addition to never having had the likes of Indian or Chinese, the man has never eaten pizza or pasta!

When I was introduced and he first told me, I literally, 100% thought he was kidding.

:lol: Wow.. how can you possibly avoid pasta your whole life? They sell that junk on EVERY menu, EVERYWHERE!

He is ridiculous. I am serious, it is beyond this world. He will literally only eat lamb/beef/chicken and potatoes or prawns for dinner. If not that, a plain ham sandwich. An absolute fruitcake no doubt.

:lol::lol:

Wow.. I've never heard of anything quite like it before.. Meat and potatoes is about it for him, huh?

I have been told - although I am not convinced - that this is not completely abnormal in England. Apparently a lot of males, especially older ones (Pete is 60), like to stick to just meat and three veg.

Sounds absolutely god-awful to me.

I couldn't do it, either.. For starters, I can't imagine never having pasta -- It's my favorite!

Hmm.. I wonder how this affects people's health, also.. I wonder if he's getting enough of the vitamins he needs? He may well be, if he's picking the vegetables appropriately.. interesting to think about though :lol:

I think you can only be like that when you're a) under the age of 5, or :) over the age of 55. :D Every age in between could risk strange looks at that kind of order! :cry2:

BTW.. he looks like a very "fathering" father if you know what I mean. Cold-ish stare.. hand on daughter's shoulder.. Did he threaten to shoot you if you hurt her? He'd fare well in the southern US , where I'm from! :lol:

I think you can only be like that when you're a) under the age of 5, or :) over the age of 55. :D Every age in between could risk strange looks at that kind of order! :cry2:

BTW.. he looks like a very "fathering" father if you know what I mean. Cold-ish stare.. hand on daughter's shoulder.. Did he threaten to shoot you if you hurt her? He'd fare well in the southern US , where I'm from! :lol:

Haha. I'm not going to say he didn't intimidate me a little when I met him. I was only just 17 and had never met a girl's father before and he had a thick British accent and seemed a little sceptical toward me. He is actually extremely friendly and we get along really well now.

Phew.. that is great! :)

May he keep you laughing with the McDonald's orders... :lol:

The funniest thing is seeing how many times the Maccas employees get the order wrong. First it comes with no onion but sauce, then no sauce or onion. One time I think they even didn't put meat on it.

Seriously though, it can get very annoying. Try picking a restaurant when one of the party will not eat 99.8% of foods.