Another what's for dinner?

Nici

:) Maybe you'll like them again in the future then.

I know you can go off and on food it's very strange. I loved mushrooms then suddenly hated them and had to remove them from pizzas and hated the smell when they were being cooked. Now I'm addicted again, love them.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a really weird tea. I found out that i didn't have enough potatoes in for mash and the shops were all closed. So i threw together loads of random stuff i had in. Pasta, chicken burgers, a little bit of stuffing and broccoli LOL. It was nice, however crazy you may think it is!

This is going to sound pretty ridiculous but I have exactly the same thing for dinner every night Monday through Thursday.

You mean each Monday, you eat a certain thing, and each Tuesday, you eat a certain thing, etc? Or do you mean you have a big portion of something and you eat that one thing Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs of the week, then start with a new huge portion of something new at the start of the next wk?

For us, just easy pasta tonight. :lol:

well I tried to make home made burgers I used a pound of mince two eggs and some tomato sauce but they still all fell to pieces.

I hate it when that happens with a dish that needs 'molding' :lol:

Try throwing in some breadcrumbs next time Colin.

I bung in onion, mince, breadcrumbs (couple of slices crumbed using the hand blender), a dash of oil, eggs ....and my not so secret ingredient - a sprinkling of grated cheese!

Well, tonight it's gotta be pancakes. I'll be doing bacon in a cheesy sauce, and the traditional with lemon and sugar/splenda. It's the only time my OH stays with me in the kitchen while I cook! :D

You mean each Monday, you eat a certain thing, and each Tuesday, you eat a certain thing, etc? Or do you mean you have a big portion of something and you eat that one thing Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs of the week, then start with a new huge portion of something new at the start of the next wk?

For us, just easy pasta tonight. :lol:

I usually do that monday to wednesday, and then saturday and sunday. Monday is salad, potatoes, cold meat and usually indian snacks. Tuesday is usually chilli or spagetti boleganase. Wednesday usually curry. Saturday curry and Sunday is a sunday roast.

Tonight though we're having the salad we would have had yesterday because my sister had her birthday meal yesterday