Another what's for dinner?

Nici

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I remembered reading before that Chrissy lives in a small village and so they only get the van once a week as they don't have a chip shop there

hmm I visited a village that did that on holiday once...can't remember what the village was called though

Does anyone here live in or near Kent? All this talk about fish-n-chips just reminds me about a really good meal of it I had once wayyyy back in 1995 at a pub there very near Leeds Castle. It was just so good, and still sticks in my memory as part of such an amazing vacation I had there.

Tonight it's leftover Lebanese cuisine for me. I can hardly wait to get home and have some it's so good! :lol:

Chippy van?? I've never heard of that, i wish we had one around here!

I think I remembered reading before that Chrissy lives in a small village and so they only get the van once a week as they don't have a chip shop there

Yep, small village, great fish 'n' chip van though! It was Yuhummmmmmm!:D

I would hate to drive a F'n'C van though - country lanes and hot fat! :lol:

Wholewheat pasta twists in a home-made spicy tomato and basil sauce with mushrooms, smoked pork sausage and feta cheese, served with a green salad of baby spinach leaves, watercress and rocket - delicious!

Fish Pie!

Although having a huge guilt attack after buying a goldfish for the kids! (not for the fish pie OBVIOUSLY!)- maybe veggie burger

:)

Tonight I will be making a Shepherds pie, made with fresh shepherds!

Actually scrub that! It may be a Cottage pie - I can never remember the difference! :)