• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's probably easier to say which adverts don't annoy me ! :D

Top 5 would have to be........

1. "Had an accident that's not your fault ?" Aaarrggghhhhh

2.Furniture Ads, DFS, land of leather !!!! Always got a sale on !!! Gggrrrr

3."Hi I'm Barry Scott" No you're not, take your Cillit Bang and shove it mate !!

4. Mum's gone to Iceland. I could quite happily shut Kerry Katona in a freezer !! & the food is YUK !!

5.Tena Lady/Sanitary towels/Constipation cures. We all know what they're for we don't need an explaination. Especially when I'm having my dinner !!! :17:

:rant:OVER

Love the Hovis Ad Thou :D

Couldn't've said it better:mrgreen: I hate those ads. Especially the DFS sale- once Wogan (?) said "when the world ends, does that mean that the DFS sale finally ends?"

As I said, I hate the annoying M&S adverts still!:P

I like the Citroen car advert, where the car comes apart and dances around like a robot and then drops back down into a car again. I think it is really clever. I actually think all car adverts are good, a lot of imagination seems to go into them.

I also like the latest Post Office ad, very ingenious.

Couldn't've said it better:mrgreen: I hate those ads. Especially the DFS sale- once Wogan (?) said "when the world ends, does that mean that the DFS sale finally ends?"

As I said, I hate the annoying M&S adverts still!:17:

Even more annoying now because it's Piers Morgan - I hate that guy with a passion :P

I don't like Piers Morgan either.

I haven't seen the new Post Office ad yet - will look out for it.

My Dad reckons DFS stands for Definitely Finishes Saturday - in terms of their sales - and that the new sale always starts on Sunday! :17:

Yes he is and he's as gorgeous as ever :P

OK...:smile2:puts on list to buy for a girly movie to watch when on hols at Center Parcs with sis and must buy Aero bubbles to have while watching. :17:

• 4 weeks later...
Just love the new Barclaycard advert with the flume chute, especially the bit in the library.

I love that one too. I like it when he goes under the bus stop and taps. I wish I had a flume from uni to my home. It would make it a lot easier :woohoo:

I like the Citroen car advert, where the car comes apart and dances around like a robot and then drops back down into a car again. I think it is really clever...

I think it's a clever ad too but for some reason the robot scares me (bad childhood dreams maybe). My brother doesn't like them for the same reason.

I saw the Post Office's advert for customised stamps at the gym this morning. I liked the ginger tom!

I have just seen the new add for Guinness series 2008 and its another great one from them. Its very Lord of the Rings with trees climbing out of the ground and forming a rugby team! Really good :woohoo:

Christmas ads are starting to get on my nerves already! :)

I have just seen the new add for Guinness series 2008 and its another great one from them. Its very Lord of the Rings with trees climbing out of the ground and forming a rugby team! Really good :woohoo:

Christmas ads are starting to get on my nerves already! :)

Ooh - I haven't seen them yet! Wonder if my OH has (since he's rugby obsessed, I'd think so :drama:) Yeah, I HATE christmas ads!

I like the Barclays ad, I had the song in my head for days :)

I hate all adverts about head lice! for some unexplained reason, my head begins to itch! :)

I just seen the ad for the new VW Tiguan and thought it was really funny :) Its the one where the young guy is doing his driving test and

he puts the jeep in reverse to parallel park and it parks itself

it was brill! :)

Edited by Charm

Is it me or does is this ad getting irritating now :) ?

I still like it, I'm just irritated by the fact that they only show the short version now (without the library bit)! Though I did wake up on Sunday with the music from it stuck in my head - now that was annoying.

Its not even an ad, more of a trailer thingy on Paramount Comedy and its basically this young girl telling the story how she missed tv shows growing up, due to one thing and another, and all she does, is sighs all the way through it and it is really annoying! :)

I love xmas adverts! (apart from M & S ones) :)

I HATE all the xmas adverts, and anything with Jamie Oliver in it !!! Arrrggghhh !!!! :) :) :)

Finally! Another person who hates Jamie Oliver!!

I really hate those toilet paper ads that have the todler in them "soft soft soft" - horrid ads!