Adverts you like/dislike?

Weave

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the giggling babies one aswell. I also liked the Skoda one when it first came out, the one where they make a car out of cake but it was on so often I ended up hating it. I used to like the John Smiths adverts with Peter Kay and now like the one where the barman phones the customer and shouts "you're barred".

I loved the car made of cake one but I agree that it has been over used, I still see it from time to time. I used to like the one (I think it was orange) where the bouncy balls came down the street. I think it was also orange, the one where the colours get blown up on an estate - there's a tower block and the rainbow colours come out of it.

I love the ads on channel 5 for "Ax Men" - "From the maniacs who brought you ice road truckers........." so funny!

We like that one too, the guy who does weird chuckle...lol.

I also like the new 'Hovis' ad with the wee boy who takes about 2 minutes to get home, but goes through all the ages. It is very well made.

Yeah, I saw that Hovis one last night for the first time - it's really good. :D

I also like the one for hair dye where the woman is looking in the shop window at some shoes and the snooty sales assistant is looking down her nose at her. She takes off her hat to reveal her (not very nice, IMO) hair colour, gets instant confidence and goes in and buys the shoes! I like the music to that one too. It's a good job I don't mind this advert, as it's on every single break.

I've seen that advert as well- a bit long, but still nice :D

I like the Kit Kat Sensations (I think that's the name of the new Kit Kat) advert- I think that Sarah Harding was the same as usual, with the rest of the Girls Aloud band, trying to confuse the paparazzi!

I also like the new 'Hovis' ad with the wee boy who takes about 2 minutes to get home, but goes through all the ages. It is very well made.

I saw it for the first time this evening - I thought it was wonderful. A nice bit of social history.

I finally saw the hovis advert this evening, its really good :D

I still haven't seen it and I have been watching out.

Click here

Here you go Stephanie :)

Edited by Kell
Merged posts. ;)

• 4 weeks later...

I love the Guinness ads, especially the one where its made to look like there are hundreds of men bouncing of drums inside the pint to mimic the pint settling - the music in it is really catchy too! :D

I also like the old Corsa ad where a load of Corsas play hide and seek :P

Hate the ads for loans or accident claims etc :17:

Hubba Hubba.....:P the Aero bubbles guy is back......:17:

He played Smith Jared in Sex and the City (the guy who ended up with Samanthqa) - he IS totally yummy!

... I kind of like the really weird Cravendale adverts too - with the toy people fighting with cows who want their milk back....

I can't stand those Cravendale adverts - I hate them so much that I fel sick to my stomach every time they com on and I have to change the channel!

It's probably easier to say which adverts don't annoy me ! :P

Top 5 would have to be........

1. "Had an accident that's not your fault ?" Aaarrggghhhhh

2.Furniture Ads, DFS, land of leather !!!! Always got a sale on !!! Gggrrrr

3."Hi I'm Barry Scott" No you're not, take your Cillit Bang and shove it mate !!

4. Mum's gone to Iceland. I could quite happily shut Kerry Katona in a freezer !! & the food is YUK !!

5.Tena Lady/Sanitary towels/Constipation cures. We all know what they're for we don't need an explaination. Especially when I'm having my dinner !!! :17:

:rant:OVER

Love the Hovis Ad Thou :D

My goodness Inver! You're a married woman!

(Know what you mean though :17:)

So!!!....lol....I'm allowed to look but not touch :D (if only....lol)

He played Smith Jared in Sex and the City (the guy who ended up with Samanthqa) - he IS totally yummy!

How did I miss that.....is he in the film....if he is I'm gonna buy it:smile2:

It's probably easier to say which adverts don't annoy me ! :P

Top 5 would have to be........

1. "Had an accident that's not your fault ?" Aaarrggghhhhh

2.Furniture Ads, DFS, land of leather !!!! Always got a sale on !!! Gggrrrr

3."Hi I'm Barry Scott" No you're not, take your Cillit Bang and shove it mate !!

4. Mum's gone to Iceland. I could quite happily shut Kerry Katona in a freezer !! & the food is YUK !!

5.Tena Lady/Sanitary towels/Constipation cures. We all know what they're for we don't need an explaination. Especially when I'm having my dinner !!!

:rant:OVER

Love it well said....you did make me laugh out loud:lol: