Adverts you like/dislike?

Weave

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was an advert I loved years ago.

It was advertising Dairygold butter, and it was all... either animated or partially CG I think. It had a song that went something like:

"We will welcome what tomorrow has to bring

Be it fair or stormy weather

Take my hand

And we'll walk the road together

I won't mind

If it turns out that we never find the end" (think its Paul Brady)

And it had little things like a farmer bringing cows home, and the end was two little kids spinning in a massive field of buttercups, before sliding down a hill of them towards a farmhouse off in the distance. I used to love it!!

Anyone seen the Drench one? Where they have Brains from Thunderbirds dancing. Then he takes a break and has a drink. And it says "Lack of water leaves brains dehydrated." I love that advert!

Anyone seen the Drench one? Where they have Brains from Thunderbirds dancing. Then he takes a break and has a drink. And it says "Lack of water leaves brains dehydrated." I love that advert!

That ads not been on for ages I love it to as I am a Thunderbirds fan :lol:

The ones that i really hate are the "have you been injured or had an accident", god i could really kick the tv when they come one.

How come they're always "England and Wales only"? Don't people in Scotland or Ireland have accidents??? I mean, I know the law in Scotland is different to that in England (I dunno about the rest) but surely they could work something out?

My fav ad right now has to be the Virgin Airlines 25th Anniversary one to "Frankie Goes to Hollywood" I just love seeing those Hostesses with the cheeky captain walking slowly thorugh the terminal, it's just great.

When I was laid up two years ago with a broken ankle/shoulder, through an accident at work, I was drowning in daytime TV and those National Accident Helpline ads were on all the time. Anyway, it must have brainwashed me because when I went back to work I got in touch with National Accident and, to cut a long story, I have won my compensation for Injury at Work an am waiting for my payout!!:)

Hate Cillit Bang ads too and boring Alan Hansen and his "maurrrissons" ads. (Although I do like Morrisons:)).

:mrgreen:One of my faves is a butter on "thinks it's anchor" w here the cow is on the motorbike and they play the music to the Great Escape and they say that thier cows are alllowed to roam free.:)

I saw this one the other night - hilarious!

Like so many others, I like the T~Mobile advert, its a lot of fun :)

I like the advert with all the laughing babies, its for Capol I think :)

I like the advert with all the laughing babies, its for Capol I think :woohoo:

Love this ad! The chuckling is so infectious :)

I hate the Touch'n'Fresh ads for the bathroom air freshener. Whenever I hear that little boy whine it really does my head in! :)

"I want to do a poo at Paul's!" I HATE that advert with a passion! Go to your own bathroom you whinging brat! And nobody needs to know whether it's a wee or a poo you're doing - just do it, flush and remember to wash your hands!

"I want to do a poo at Paul's!" I HATE that advert with a passion! Go to your own bathroom you whinging brat! And nobody needs to know whether it's a wee or a poo you're doing - just do it, flush and remember to wash your hands!

Ha. I saw that advert for the first time today and can't believe they think that would sell an air freshener! I hate that advert.