Desperate Housewives

Inver

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watch it on a Sunday too. I am far too impatient to wait until the Wednesday episode!

Snap! Next week is when Dave, Mike and Katherine go on their camping trip and I'm so excited to see what happens next. How many episodes are left?

Snap! Next week is when Dave, Mike and Katherine go on their camping trip and I'm so excited to see what happens next. How many episodes are left?

THere are 24 episodes total. The camping trip episode is #18, which was the last one I saw. Am desperately awaiting the next one as I can't wait to see what's happening.

Poor Edie - I want to know that she's OK after the crash and subsequent electrocution! That poor woman's been through hell this season with Dave being a total whack-job!

The guy who plays Dave plays his part really well. He is very creepy *shudders*

Yes. He's an excellent actor - I loved him in both Band of Brothers (as Buck) and Tin Man (as the eponymous Tin Man). Actually, I think he'd be great in a life story of Paul Newman - those sparkly blue eyes are just gorgeous!

Watched episode 19 this morning.

Am absolutely devastated that Edie's dead! She's always been one of my favourites as she's so feisty and doesn't take any nonesense from anyone.

Really excellent episode, though!

Watched episode 19 this morning.

Am absolutely devastated that Edie's dead! She's always been one of my favourites as she's so feisty and doesn't take any nonesense from anyone.

Really excellent episode, though!

I got confused

though because in the trailer after this weeks one finished it showed Edie, but obviously it was flashbacks. I thought she had survived

I got confused

though because in the trailer after this weeks one finished it showed Edie, but obviously it was flashbacks. I thought she had survived

her hand was twitching at the end though

Well, looking on IMDb, their synopsis was totally wrong -

They said she was in a coma!